How long until stayed, new Biden OSHA rule is out

Really? When was your last polio booster.

1 Like

Don’t need it because THAT vaccine people don’t mind a mandate.

Oh and polio is not the same type of virus as covid.

Me: “smartphones are the greatest phones Eva!”
You: “oh yea, when was the last time you had to charge your rotary phone?”

:rofl:

Yea got me there slick…

Bingo. That person would be in deep denial.

A lady at our church fell ill immediately and died 4 days later. Was in a coma for about 3 days.

There is some risk involved whether one gets it or doesn’t get it.

One needs to talk with their dr and decide what to do concerning the vaccine.

I get the best of both worlds. I’m vaccinated but I won’t be showing them proof. I’ll show them negative results, and I won’t have to wear a mask.

2 Likes

For clarification, I am referring to adults in the context of the OSHA rule.

1 Like

I have a couple of young grandchildren(one only 2) my daughter has no intention of vaccinating. They are considering private schools or home schooling.

Their risk (from covid) is minimal and we don’t know the long term risk from the vaccine.

Iceland has suspended Moderna shots to teenagers while they study some cases of heart inflammation that have occurred.

1 Like

That has nothing to do with if a booster is needed or not.

There’s a point there, not sure you know what it is.

1 Like

I’m retired but will not show the card to anyone demanding to see it. None of their business.

1 Like

So boosters aren’t a requirement?

For what? A retiree?

What I’m saying is, Covid may require people to take yearly shots like the flu. So what would be the point of the mandate?

2 Likes

Name a single vaccine that required a booster at six months and still left you open to infection and transmitting the target disease. Look, it’s better than nothing but a miracle vaccine, lol.

2 Likes

It has already been 8 months for me. I’m probably not getting a booster.

Oh ok. If it is recommended that is one thing. Mandates i have trouble with.

i can’t see me risking many boosters personally having already had 1 bad reaction to shot 2.

Just speaking for me personally.

I was reading the ETS

1. Prior COVID-19 infections. OSHA determined that workers who have been infected with COVID-19 but have not been fully vaccinated still face a grave danger from workplace exposure to SARS-CoV-2. This is an area of ongoing scientific inquiry. Given scientific uncertainty and limitations in testing for infection and immunity, OSHA is concerned that it would be infeasible for employers to operationalize a standard that would permit or require an exception from vaccination or testing and face covering based on prior infection with COVID-19.

The fact that COVID–19 is not a uniquely work-related hazard does not change the determination that it is a grave danger to which employees are exposed, nor does it excuse employers from their duty to protect employees from the occupational transmission of SARS–CoV–2.

They are calling it Vaxx Apartheid

1 Like

OSHA is being arrogant.

2 Likes

Well it seems 5th circuit court had other plans.

WASHINGTON, Nov 6 (Reuters) - A U.S. federal appeals court issued a stay Saturday freezing the Biden administration’s efforts to require workers at U.S. companies with at least 100 employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be tested weekly, citing “grave statutory and constitutional” issues with the rule.

The ruling from the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit comes after numerous Republican-led states filed legal challenges against the new rule, which is set to take effect on Jan 4.

3 Likes