How long until stayed, new Biden OSHA rule is out

I say it will be stayed within a week. Oh and nice of them to set the deadline to after the Holdiays, /sarcasm

4 Likes

I will never understand the ignorance of ignoring natural immunity.

4 Likes

Pretty simple, who is far more likely to resist a government mandate if they already had it, R or D? It’s punishment, plain and simple. Has to be because there is absolutely no scientific reason for it.

5 Likes

So all you workers who already had it and won’t bow down to a senseless mandate, enjoy your Christmas. This sort of thing, well, messing with someone’s livelihood often results in violence. How many people do you think will be getting the axe for no good reason?

1 Like

Oh and you couldn’t pay me to fly right now, considering the guy flying it may be dealing with the upcoming loss of employment and a ruined life. And has every right to be very, very angry. I’d build more fences if I were them.

3 Likes

Like Aaron Rogers? Lol.

Allan

Yes, I expect that the dozens of lawsuits will be filed in the next few days. The use of OSHA to trample on the rights of employees is taking tyranny to a new level.

I suggest that states make it illegal for employers to request vaccination status since it is confidential health information and require that employees be subject to the same testing requirements regardless of vaccination status. That would remove the federal incentive to force vaccinations.

As Jen Psaki demonstrates, the vaccines do not prevent infection. Vaccinated employees are just as likely to spread the disease if they are infected.

If weekly testing makes sense for the unvaccinated, it makes sense for the vaccinated as well.

3 Likes

No, he wasn’t a Covid survivor with a proven immune response as good or better than the vaccine.

1 Like

The ignorance of science is also astounding.

What are you talking about, science says, Covid survivors have as good or better immunity than the vaccinated.

4 Likes

Here are a link to the OSHA press release and a link to the draft rule.

https://www.osha.gov/news/newsreleases/national/11042021

https://www.federalregister.gov/public-inspection/2021-23643/covid-19-vaccination-and-testing-emergency-temporary-standard

Nobody else want to make a prediction on the speed of its demise by court?

I would not be surprised to see a stay within the next week.

The Missouri AG plans to file suit on Friday. He will not be alone.

It is just a coincidence that the Biden Administration waited until after the election to release the draft rule?

4 Likes

Should be a slam dunk, so many holes in it, reminds me of a nice aged swiss cheese.

2 Likes

Yes, all it takes is one federal judge to implement a nation-wide injunction.

1 Like

For starters, he has to do it because grave emergency, like over a year after this terribly urgent crisis began, lols.

1 Like

And nary a legal or scientific leg to stand on when it comes to the previously infected. Anyone fired should sue, maybe a republican will be in office and award them a nice fat 450k out of court settlement for their damages in 2024.

4 Likes

Yes, if it is such a grave emergency why did the Biden Administration wait almost two months to release the draft rule?

1 Like

No coincidence at all. :wink:

Show Me, Schmitt!

1 Like