How long until stayed, new Biden OSHA rule is out

Bunch of people got fired before it came out, that was always the plan, even they aren’t dumb enough to think this has a prayer of standing up in court. It was only ever a cover for that.

3 Likes

no, like jen psaki

oops, need to circle back

3 Likes

This way they can say hospitals are impacted by covid cases. But it’s because they are losing workers over the mandate.

3 Likes

If you only knew…

Rand Paul brought the goods today.

1 Like

Yes, the mandate looks like vaporware.

It provides cover for employers to impose a vaccine mandate, and many employees may be forced to get vaccinated or lose their jobs.

By the time the courts throw it out, it should be obvious that the vaccines are not going to end the spread. The Biden Administration will either mandate daily testing of all workers or accept that less-lethal variants are going to be around for many years to come.

2 Likes

Indeed especially the covid preventative science fiction of Biden and Fauci!

1 Like

Thats been out for a while hasn’t it? I get tested every Friday, if they want to pay me to chill for 20 minutes or so, I’m all for it…lol

And once again Bill I will remind you that this is not only about the spread.

In mid-October I watched a interview with a former head of OSHA. And he said that it was taking time because OSHA Lawyers were making sure that whatever they put forth could stand muster in the courts.
And that they wanted to make sure that they double checked as much mandate data that they could get their hands on. So I am going to predict that it will not be shot down in the courts. It would be a different story if they didn’t have the opt-out option.

States can’t do that. HIPPA laws are federal. And employers can ask for health information.
Here is a section on that:

I think that “wellness programs” is perhaps broad enough to include vaccination information.

Biden sure did lie about a plan to end Pandemic.

Never saw so much seat of pants winging it before.

Beijing Olympics will be a fun time to ignore the Wuhan flu.

Not a chance. Especially when imposing testing cost on them. No scientific basis whatsoever to single out people who have survived covid for such treatment, it’s capricious and arbitrary on a matter that qualifies for strict scrutiny, it’s DOA.

3 Likes

We shall see. Here are some court updates:

file:///C:/Users/jgund/AppData/Local/Temp/Western-Region-Memo-COVID-Vaccine-Mandate-Cases-1.pdf

Why would I want to catch COVID? That’s stupid.

Nobody is talking about getting it, we are talking of the the millions who have already. Pretty sure you knew that.

1 Like

Yes, it is always good to see officials who have little interest in discussing the topic of the hearing. I believe it when our intelligence community says that we will never know where the virus came from. So for the likes of Paul to keep harping on Fauci being involved without having any evidence is certainly a waste of time and money.

Except you have to be a complete moron to think it came from anywhere but that lab.

5 Likes

Why? Earlier corona viruses have been linked to outside sources. There is no proof that this came from a lab. And I am not a complete moron. I will accept solid evidence. But I also believe our intelligence community that say we will never know.

Pretty sure we know the where.

Question is how.

2 Likes

The NIH admitted it

5 Likes