How long does it take to diagnose a heart attack?

So the doctors work for free? The buildings, furnishings and equipment didn’t cost anything? The medicine grows on trees and is harvested by volunteers? Your naivety is so typical of liberals used to spending other people’s money.

As I said prior the cost would have been $0.00. Nothing in your post has got anything whatsoever to what it would have cost the person presenting with those symptoms.

Oh god… that was not his point. And they all they all technically see the “bill” in the form of taxes.

The cost to the patient is not the cost of the service. And if the patient is a taxpayer, they are paying too. I would have thought all that would be apparent to someone of your intellect.

How do you know what his point was?

Regardless, he’s wrong. No medical services are free.

My post was in response to the poster who said it cost them $1,500.00 after presenting to ER with what may have been a heart attack. My response was that the cost to the patient presenting to the ED in Australia in similar circumstances would have been $0.00. Under no circumstances was the poster quoting the cost for providing the service nor was I.

Do you pay taxes? If so you are paying for it.

Taxes.

What exactly is “it” that you are referring to?

What taxes are you referring to?

The appropriate time to post this would have been immediately after I first responded to you.

Is that an oblique apology that you were in error in your assertion?

How long does it take to diagnose a heart attack.

Well, in two occurrences at work over the years, it was about the amount of time required for the person to hit the floor.

No, it’s an admission that I thought you were talking about actual cost, not the amount billed to the patient. My assertion was 100% correct.

No you were wrong. What you said was not true in the context of this thread.

What I said was 100% true in the context of how it was stated. You don’t get to control the contex of the thread. :roll_eyes:

Laughable given this was your post. Note, I have highlighted part of your post.

“No, it’s an admission that I thought you were talking about actual cost, not the amount billed to the patient. My assertion was 100% correct.”

And it was.

Now, if you are so concerned about getting off topic, I suggest you move on.

Since you are so keen to get back on topic, do you believe that it could take more than a day to determine if a person has had a heart attack when presenting with symptoms that are indicative of a possible heart attack?

I have no idea. However, I do know that it’s easier to rule one out than it is to confirm that someone has had one.