How long can the minority rule

Now that I would pay to see.

Donā€™t want violenceā€¦stop promoting it.

Really? Where did he get it from?

Nobody wants violence. But if it happens, you think itā€™s justified. Itā€™s not the violent peopleā€™s fault.

Something about bears.

within a few years, everyone is working. a few years later, the weak will be strong, lib men will regain their gonads, children will have fathers ā€¦and progressive liberalism will have nothing to offer of value anymore. And that will be that.

Overturning Roe vs Wade wonā€™t 'ban abortion".

No one wants to abolish SSM.

Your fear mongering wonā€™t work.

Nice try though.

1 Like

The hysteria level is off the charts.

What will they do if the big blue wave doesnā€™t happen?

ā€œWaā€¦ wa ā€¦ what did you say? Impeach who?ā€

The Handmaids Tale is coming true libs. Be very worried, especially if you are a woman.

The remaining libs will sublimate their inner need to complain and their need to be a hero into very active protest against cheese. They might even go after cows. Soā€¦ no promises.

Bingo! Thatā€™s the point that they refuse to acknowledge. :grin:

Could be worse for the libs. Mike pence could be POTUS

Polling data from California, New York and Massachusetts indicatesā€¦

Sssshhhh! Whatā€™s the matter with you?

Iā€™m enjoying this.

The only thing keeping GOP in office are old white males who dont know how to turn on a computer

1 Like

Iā€™ll be thinking of my own farm raise beef instead thanks.

I do enjoy watching you get all huffy when people treat you the way you treat others. Brings a smile to my face.

Have a nice day.

You couldnā€™t even get Proposition Homosexual Marriage passed on a vote in freaking California!

How do you figure youā€™re a majority nation-wide?

2 Likes

They think the nation is the Pacific and Atlantic coastā€™s. They forget about everything in between.

They will resort to 70ā€™s era violence and then some no doubt.