How long can the minority rule

He may very well be…in 2024.

We need to let Trump finish the heavy lifting.

Battlefield is being reshaped as we speak.

need to prepare

Of course, those people on the coasts aren’t “real” Americans. They haven’t been “real” Americans for 10 years.

That was fascinating. Thanks.

I know, the poor guy just tried to run a roadblock, jumped out screaming shoot me, shoot me and reached for a gun in his pocket. When will the injustice end?

More like 150.

Jumping out a car yelling shoot me, shoot me at cops generally doesn’t strike me as the work of a genius.

When they have to see the gun before they can shoot.

They also shot the truck before he got out. I wonder what you’d be saying if he had been a “rapper from the hood”?

I defended the cops who shot Sean Bell soooo

Shooting a guy in the back is one thing, or shooting a twelve year old kid with a toy gun. Shooting a moron who not only was asking for it but did everything in his power to cause it to happen is whatever.

2 Likes

I propose we count cows as 3/5ths of a person next census. The rural communities need even more disproportionate representation in our government.

Still, I wonder…

Another one who doesn’t get 3/5ths. Well paint me green and call me Kermit. I am surprised!

I wonder why you’re trying to paint this guy as a poor innocent victim when he sprinted towards his own grave and jumped in feet first. And why you don’t apply the same standard when it’s a black dude in the hood gets shot.

Poor guy was just leaving an armed standoff and all he did was beg to be shot and reach for a gun. It’s so unfair.

the important thing is… they shot him down. He was white. So much for “cops only kill minorities”

I know you hate him for that.

Yawn. Don’t put words in my mouth, or tell me what I think.

It’s a compromise. If you want to count cows as entire persons and I don’t want to count them at all, then 3/5s is a compromise.

The point of both was/is to get more representation based on the ownership of property.

I thought you were a student of history?

You defended that? :rofl:

“Reloaded twice for a total of 31 rounds…”

Yeah, it was a legit shooting. Don’t gun your car at cops and generally they won’t unload on you.