How liberals screwed up the Putin/Trump thing. Bigly

Nope. There were some. But this type of hair on fire hysteria has never been seen in the history of our country. Obama mania was bad, but nothing close to this. BUT. If you disagree then I encourage you and every other liberal to continue to totally freak out every minute of every day. If you think it will help that is. Cuz I do. :slightly_smiling_face:

Worked for Republicans in 2010.

Not exactly. You forgot about Obamacare. The gift that keeps on giving. The republicans ran on overturning Obamacare, then promptly chickened out when they had the opportunity to actually do it.

I didn’t forget about Obamacare, in fact that’s exactly what I was thinking of. Republicans were telling people it was going to destroy the country. Rationing, death panels. None of which happened.

Sarah Palin was telling people Obama was going to execute her son. There was a thread on here where someone was trying to tell us that Obamacare mandated computer chips be placed into people.

Republicans lost their damn minds over it.

But what did happen? Can you name several thinks that happened that Obama said would not? I’m sure you can. Give it a try! I can tell you what got me jacked up. And it’s pretty simple.

I can tell you what didn’t happen.

People didn’t get government computer chips. Sarah Palin’s son wasnt executed. There are no death panels. There is no rationing. Old people get medical treatments if they want.

The insane things Republicans were saying were going to happen never did.

But saying these insane things didn’t stop them from getting elected.

1 Like

Permanent tax cuts for corps. Huge ones.

Nah, my parents just lost their insurance plan and doctor.

But hey, we were promised by somebody that wouldn’t happen.

Who was that?

Don’t forget my favorite of all time…Avergbear’s assertion that the healthcare bill was a smokescreen to pay for a secret army that would be loyal to Obama.

Bear was like the Phillip Roth of crazy OPs here. This newer batch of trolly Fifth Avenue Republicans are a real yawn.

I haven’t see Democrats so outraged since Trump handed out supplies after a Hurricane or Melania wore a jacket saying she didn’t care.
Its all white noise at this point.
They could have had a reasonable point about messing up the news presser, but it was buried in the hysteria, current and past.

You’ve been watching Fox. :smiley: Admit it.

I’m amazed you’re able to convince yourself of that given the existence of objective reality.

Let me know when they face their death panel and you’ll have a point.

So that was just a little white lie. Got it.

This was a conversation about Republicans losing their minds over the ACA. Maybe you can’t follow the conversation.

Good points.

People who follow the news regularly might be aware of the comments made during Trump and Putin’s Helsinki press conference, but the average Joe just hears the normal day in and day out noise from the angry, rabid Trump-haters, and they just blow it off as more of the same.

Last week the left wanted to really, really, really impeach Trump, now they want to tack on another ‘really’ and they expect people to notice the diff. :man_shrugging:t6:

It’s laughable to see people here trying to stand up for the stupid things Trump said in Helsinki. Some of the leaders in the Republican Party have been brave enough to speak out against stupidity. The American people aren’t completely as stupid as this OP makes them out. Some people will stick with Trump to their dying day. But others have seen through the smoke.

Rightly so they were losing their minds.

Before the Helsinki presser became the big issue, media like CNN were in a front page frenzy over whether Trump broke royal protocol (that no one could cite) by walking in front of the queen for a few paces. The media was outraged. He was insulting our closest ally and damaging that relationship.
Comes along he questions the reliability of our intelligence agencies in a foreign presser and the media was outraged. It is a little bit difficult to tell the difference from the outrage over one from the outrage over the other, except now some media are now throwing in treason.
If tomorrow Trump declared he was taking us out of Nato and joining a defense pact with Russia and NK, the media would have nowhere to go. They have already used up all the outrage there is.