Cheeseburger, cheeseburger

no Coke, Pepsi…

at subway, I always get the meatball sub

Toasty bread makes the best sandwiches.

1 Like

Here, hold this:

f21da1006ccd8a02-600x338

1 Like

I would have asked to speak to her mother.

1 Like

I go to one occasionally and they always ask me which way to do it.

I’d probably like that place lol, but Subways business model is that every sandwich is custom made.

I went to Cracker Barrel today. They were out of their signature dish, hash brown casserole.

I had the waitress go get the manager. I made her stand there and cry while I adjusted his clutch.

1 Like

Every Subway I have every visited offers you the opportunity of toasting the sandwich. I have never seen anybody have the meat ingredients heated separately from the bread. They ask you if you want it toasted and if you do, they stick the whole sandwich in.

I’ve seen them heat the just the meat only a couple of times. They have a little container specifically for that. Same piece of paper under it, just a rectangular coated cardboard box.

They’ll do it if you demand to speak for the manager for 8 years.

2 Likes

That’s the thing, most (not all) of these people that work those crap jobs don’t care too much about their job. And if they don’t care about their job, they care about the customer even less. I put more of the blame on the franchise even though it is my opinion that if you take a job, you should do it to the best of your ability.

BTW. I don’t have to eat that crap from Subway anymore since Jersey Mike’s opened up. It’s not even close.

That hair :face_with_raised_eyebrow: to think she paid money to have that done. I would hope with that style she was just coming off a movie set as and alien.

Elitist

I used to usually get he turkey sub. I’ve cut back on my bread consumption the last year or so and no longer eat subs.

There’s a ton of bread in those things.

Never really asked to have it heated that way. I usually grab the Italian BMT or tuna. I probably would have gave you a look if you asked for the bacon to be heated up, and then placed on a cold ass sandwich, but hey, it’s what you want.

I would never eat that kind of sandwich.

I’d throw you out too if you asked for that on a hamburger. I remember ordering a simple bacon cheeseburger and it had all of that slathered all over it. Disgusting. I didn’t know they put that on there without letting you know. I took one bite, spit it out and threw the rest of that sloppy much in the garbage. But if you like it, that’s all that matters.

Did you ever eat at subway? Their bread is different. When they first opened up they cut the bread at the top instead of the side. Sort of like a subway LOL. Subway was always second rate. They switched to the normal way of cutting bread and spent a ton of money advertising. That’s what put them on the map. People here in the US will eat anything. But you probably won’t see too many Subways too close to a Jersey Mike’s or even a Blimpy here in New Jersey. That location would go out of business.

I agree 100%. It’s the few that make that kind of job very difficult. The few that ruin your entire day every day you work there. But in this case the girl was wrong. She was new, didn’t know how to handle the specific item and got testy instead of figuring out how to properly handle it. LOL who heats up lettuce?

I didn’t order it and didn’t say I did. I heard someone order it and get thrown out.