How is the one horse dog faced pony soldier working out

Biden was not up for the job for many years. He was slipping during his VP days.

2 Likes

Probably not… But obviously the majority of people thought #45 was no longer worthy of the job.

Voting matters. Biden 2020 was wrong person and wrong time. Looks like elder abuse to me.

So you have plenty of money…good to know.

You care nothing about the illegal immigration and flooding this country with the world’s poverty…good to know.

You care nothing about the continued progressive ruination of this country…good to know.

In the end, who cares? Right? Just fine for you…

2 Likes

Isn’t that the Conservative way? I got mine, you get yours?

Nope, that’s allll you. Enjoy.

2 Likes

:rofl: Sweet, sweet irony…

3 Likes

I don’t believe you “got yours.” I believe your pride won’t let you admit what you know to be true.

2 Likes

…and anyone who has this low of a standard, should not be allowed to vote. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

How do you come to this conclusion?

Discernment

1 Like

Well that didn’t work out too good earlier did it?..:thinking:

I wouldn’t go so far as to say any of the bottom feeders have any pride, but they’re definitely not fooling anyone. :rofl:

3 Likes

Retreading on thin ice, i think. :thinking:

Illegal aliens are illegal aliens no matter what one calls them.

Lets Go Brandon

2 Likes

It absolutely did.

Same vocabulary. Different dictionary.

1 Like

That is not TDS. TDS is the overwhelming need to bring Trump into every discussion, every situation, and blaming him for whatever the perceived problem is. It’s whataboutism on steroids with Trump being the focus of the rebuke.

3 Likes

Running the country includes running the bad guys out of town.

2 Likes

And therein lies your problem.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be here bitching if you had.

1 Like