How is not serving the press sec different than not baking a cake?

I’ll admit she is decent at her job. But she is also only doing about 1/5th of the work of past Press Secretaries. She holds 2-3 briefings per week, compared to the regular 5 day per week of her predecessors. And she limits the briefings to 20-30 minutes, compared to an hour or longer of past secretaries.

Is it dirtier than trumps resturants?

I posted a picture. You be the judge.

Press secretaries are not a protected class. Wow…It has to do with protected class status.

im just going to assume your just parroting trumps tweets and have no idea whether its clean or dirty since youve never been there

ok. That is partly true. I did see a picture though. Looks like people who like things…ummm… natural … run the place. Sarah works in DC. It is expensive there. So I can understand that down in Lexington, she would go to a place like that to save money. One can always take those little packets of antibacterial handwipes with them when they go to a place like that.

now there is a man who prefers quantity over quality.

You obviously didn’t look at the menu.

Well, you may have a point there…many religious people we see here that have no morals.

Except afterwards, she cried martyr on her professional/official twitter acct.

You’re not my neighbor.

She’d beat you like a rented mule.

Has there been any confirmation of Gov. Huckabee’s story about the owner of the Red Hen following the Sander’s party across the street to another restaurant?

(Seeing as how Google Street view does not show another resaurant across the street.)

.>>>>

No she didn’t.

What type of symbolism would constitute a Legally Gay Cake?

No one’s been specific about that, but apparently one knows it when one sees it.

1 Like

Somebody needs a refresher course on the parable of the good Samaritan.

I am not on my way from Jerusalem to Jericho.

I am not a Samaritan.

You not not laying on the side of the road robbed and beaten.

Missing the point.

Hardly. Are you done?