How is not serving the press sec different than not baking a cake?

Of course for me.

It isnā€™t just they are harassing Sander, they are forcing their disrupting all of the other people in the restaurant as well.

Then weā€™re good.

Im glad we can be friends.

Thatā€™s none of your business and I couldnā€™t care less what youā€™re glad about.

I really like this post. It gets to why the strident restaurateur was activated against Sanders.

It is because she is EXCELLENT at her vocation. She is unflappable and crystal clear when dealing with a press that is constantly trying to upend her rhetoric. She gets under their skin, they canā€™t shake her like they could Spicer.

Sanders and her party POLITELY left and chose another businessā€¦ A stark contrast to the lawyer wielding cake customersā€¦who went to the SCOTUS to be told no.

Weā€™ll never be friends. The best you can hope for is tolerance. By the true definition.

Oh Sneaky. I know youā€™ll come around someday. Everybody can evolve for the better. Even you, buddy!

What makes her so good at her job is her completely willingness to stand and lie repeatedly for Trump without having the intellectual honesty to admit to even herself that sheā€™s doing it.

All evolution is not for the better.

Loving oneā€™s neighbor is something we should all strive for. That kind of change described in the Bible. Thatā€™s what i want for you, my friend.

What makes her so good is that she has done her homework and knows the truth about the trending claims and complaints of the press. It is impressive to me how she is able to stay a step ahead and do so with candor and humor.

All she has to do is repeat the lies Trump tells on twitter and at rallies. Itā€™s especially dizzying when she repeats the lies that contradict the other lies.

Youā€™re impressed because you believe the lies too.

Iā€™m impressed that she can constantly turn the herd in the right direction while they chant ā€¦liesā€¦liesā€¦liesā€¦and then find the rest of the storyā€¦the truth as fact, not objective realism.

The only herd sheā€™s leading is Trump supporters such as yourself. Your mentality is apparent in these posts.

The zero tolerance policy change is just the latest example of her pervasive lies that sheā€™s able to feed into the herd.

The issue of immigration and the demand by the voters for stricter enforcement and a more secure border is all truth and will be reality in 2018 and 2020.

Few people knew the practice of accompanied children and the belated claims of amnesty were so pervasive.

Americans want a generous LEGAL system. Not one gamed by smugglers and serf labor advocates.

Truth.

1 Like

Great. Makes you wonder why Trump is trying to blame Democrats for separating families. He should be proud.

What lies? Are you saying liberalism is a religion?

Untrue. There is no restaurant across the street. Mike Huckabee lied. GoogleMaps is a neat tool for exposing easily verifiable fallacies.

Hat-tip to @GrandWazoo on this one.

Also untrue. The owner pulled Sanders aside quietly and privately, politely asking her to leave. Which she courteously agreed to do. No disruption or big harassing scene was made at all.