How immigration can have a negative economic impact on a community

Honesty, a lot of people’s biggest problem with immigrants is simply having to look at them. Wish people would be more upfront about it.

1 Like

Those sure are some good parents.

My question is how is it good for the middle class homeowner/taxpayer to have overcrowded schools, lower property values and higher taxes?

Actually yes it does, it is simple economics. The fact is that if many low-income families move into a middle-class community the middle class homeowners of that community will absolutely be negatively and economically impacted through overcrowded schools, lower property values and higher taxes. And that’s my main point is that middle class American homeowners are absolutely impacted. Part of the problem is that cost of caring for a child in America has ballooned exponentially. When you include education, healthcare, food, housing, etc., that’s around $30,000/year per child. Why do you think that so many native born Americans eschew having children nowadays.

1 Like

I live in AZ. I just sold my home and moved out of the town I was in for bout 12 yrs.
Tamale factory(house full of illegals)out of the house next door, drug n child ring across the street, 3 car shops out of their garages, etc…this is just part of one street, you cant even find jobs or housing because of so many people from Calif. coming here, graffiti has popped up everywhere, crime has sky rocketed, this was a town that didn’t see much crime, if there was it was someone stole something from the store or something like that, we have drive by shootings now… the Democrats are killing us off with their foreign n domestic policies. the health dept. and police, ice, border patrol wouldn’t do anything,wait, they did make them move a car that wasn’t running once.

I thank God everyday I sold my home in Calif and moved out here years ago when Bill Clinton was president. I told everyone Calif was going to be turned into a ghetto schiffhole., then when Barry O came along, I started telling people he was going to turn America into one, then started telling people that AZ was going to be overran with people from Calif, and they would end up voting for Democrats in our state, his policies brought ruin to everything that dude touched, AZ ended up voting for Enema, I mean Ms. semina or w/e her name is, Good God look how we’ve turned out

I was being facetious. Just because they happened to make it here illegally we should shoulder their burden and help them become productive members of society?

What laws can I break then get rewarded for?

I’m glad DAPA was rejected at all levels.

I think you missed the greater point. If we enforced our borders and deported illegals we would not have to educate them nor be concerned about their career opportunities.

We deport them.

We educate the children of legal immigrants.

You realize every single one of their countries has public education right?

What an ignorant post.

Oh the sweet, SWEET irony!

Illegals?

Would you ask the same if it was just poor citizens causing the overcrowding?

There is a difference.

Irrelevant to our system.

Not on the ledger.

They are not in our system.

Because pols made it that way. Congratulations.

That would require time in jail and consequences. What are the consequences for the illegals now?