How Exactly Do You Tone Down Gayness?

From your posts here I’m thinking you don’t work with other people at all. Either that or you are that guy in the basement that doesn’t interact with anyone.

The point is gay people don’t have to keep their orientation secret any more than straight people. That’s common sense.

Well, I’m not a guy so there goes that for your precision thinking.

Secondly, I am a business owner and I employ people who’ve been with the company for 10 plus years. So, I must be a horrible person, right? :rofl:

Sure they do. It isn’t main stream and it never will be. That is what is common sense.

Benefits - additional $25k estimate per those 20 years of service adds $500k. Pension - 50% of salary at $80k * 25 years adds $1m. 3x that amount = $10.5m - still a bit far from $19mm. He did argue he was passed up for a ton of promotions as well - figure what, maybe a $20k jump for a bump to LT? That’s an extra $400k and gets us to $3.9m*3=$11.7m.

There - that’s the right answer! Imma be a judge when I grows up.

You don’t recognize that people converse at work? And they display personal things, they discuss their lives. It just is.

Yep a true con.

Gravitate, sure. But just because there’s no gravitation doesn’t mean there must be some sort of a rejection or demonization because two workers don’t share interests in common.

1 Like

Pushing them back into the closet won’t work and frankly, it’s offensive.

If heterosexuals can have pictures on their desk I don’t see why homosexuals can’t unless you believe they should not be treated as equal human beings.

1 Like

Being gay is definitely mainstream in 2019.

You know how we know ? Ellen sits down in a box next to George W. Bush at a sporting event and the biggest thing that people unhappy about is that she sat next to HIM and not the other way around.

Oh and we did have a gay rapper release a song with a famous country artist that topped the charts. Doesn’t get much more mainstream than that.

Very few officers ever make it beyond SGT.

Commons sense and normal communication generally establish that pretty quickly.

Yea, nope. You couldn’t be more wrong.

First, if he hangs out with guys in indian, cowboy, biker… costumes that could be a hint.

Second, have you seen “the price of gay” recently, you’d think it would get them to tone it down a bunch.

(Warning: This post includes humour and a historical reference to a famous thread from ages ago on this Forum. Emotional support porcupines are available for those unable to process humour or to remember history.)

Warning, red flag humor may have untended consequences!

I have not yet begun to laugh! :wink:

What more can I say?

Agreed. We shouldn’t expect gay people to have to hide their orientation any more than straight people do. Yet it seems some on this thread have that expectation.

Oh, and this is impossible.

They should use “Phat Donald” instead. No one can confuse that.