How does a black person turn into a white supremacist?

It’s really strange how this happens. I have no idea. The chief of Chicago P.D. is black. He is in charge of a department that is 50 percent minority. Oversight is provided by a black mayor. With the odds and the numbers totally stacked against them, somehow the police department has become a white supremacists organization. These people are really amazing, they can take a system run by blacks and turn it into the Klan. They have more magic than Houdini. Can anyone connect the dots and explain how they pulled this off?

1 Like

Far left thinks everyone is a white supremacist

1 Like

Apparently they even think black liberals are white supremacists. :crazy_face:

Black people as White Supremacist? Total BULL!!!
Law and Order has no color…Merely, logic.
BLM is “Black Supremacy” which is just as disgusting as “White Supremacy”. Neither Blacks nor Whites have any monopoly upon stupidity, injustice, hatred…It’s a HUMAN condition which the very factor which will NEVER allow any type of Utopia to EVER exist. When did humans become SO-O-O delusional as to even remotely think it possible?

Clayton Bigsby was one. Dave Chappelle the journalist cracked the story

3 Likes

I was hoping that after 73 views, somebody would help me understand why black run organizations have embraced white supremacy. It seems that even libs have no idea.

“They ain’t black” - joseph r. biden

8 Likes

Uncle Ruckus approves

2 Likes

Sir I’ve been assured that black who are racist against black people is impossible and thus couldn’t have been routinely lampooned by black comedies for decades.

It isn’t the Chicago Police Department or any agency that needs to go.

It’s the idiotic idea that everyone deserves a college education that should have been out with the trash on pickup day years ago.

1 Like

So the OP is going to agree with a label put on the police by a bunch of college kids that want the police off their campus? Does the OP believe that this is a precise description of the P.D.?

1 Like

There are over 13,000 officers in uniform in the CPD. It’s a town.

Is it really inconceivable that there are cliques in a group that size?

I would imagine the neighborhoods are divided ethnically as well.

They may be prejudiced because the police chief and mayor are black.

Jedi mind trick?

It’s not inconceivable that there are a few bad cops in the CPD. But The claim is that it’s a White supremacist organization.

No. The OP believes that white liberals are waging a war on police and inner city blacks are left dealing with the consequences.

The OP also believes that CPD is not actually a white supremacist organization run by black people and it would be nice if liberals called their own people out when they spew this nonsense. That’s what the OP believes.

Do you always agree with one social media post from ‘student activists’?

If yes, then who are these activists? You surely must know what organization they represent?

If the claimant only ever deals with the metro division (I don’t know what they’re called) and that’s where the problem lies, can you see why?

It’s probably not really racism. It’s probably Blue Supremacy. Most people don’t think in those terms.

Lol the CPD got caught running a black site where they were torturing confessions out of suspects a few years ago. A few bad cops. Lol

1 Like

for those that need a refresher.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/homan-square