How does a black person turn into a white supremacist?

Yeah this is the place where they were putting deer antlers on black dudes and posing with them like hunters for pictures. That’s how they got caught I believe.

My single favorite Chicago PD story is from like the 1920s. Two cops got into an argument and unloaded their guns at each other inside a police car and no one got hit with twelve shots from like two feet away.

Is this a quiz? Or a game of gotcha?

Maybe. But that’s not the claim. The claim is that they are a white supremacist cult. Being supervised and rum by black people. It’s more than a little odd.

Nope. A question. The article you linked said the accusation was made in one post to social media by student activists. You are basing your whole OP on this so it seems reasonable that you would know who they are since you obviously agree with them.

Would it surprise you if there was a white supremacy cult within the CPD?

Firstly, it’s clear Altair does not agree with it. Secondly, there are lots of cases of left wing activists harrassing conservative blacks and calling them white supremacists. Candice Owen in a restaurant being one that comes immediately to mind.

1 Like

That would be problematic.

They have gone completely insane. It’s been an ongoing process but they have certainly arrived.

1 Like

It started to happen when liberal politicians started to play the envy card, the race card and whatever other card they could think of to play on the ignorance and emotions of gullible people.

1 Like

How does a black person turn into a white supremacist?

That’s ezpz…just whitewash the truth…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes it would. Do you have evidence of one? How do you suppose they are getting away with it? That would be a rather risky career move.

Well… to be fair, Kaepernick DOES suffer from white guilt and white privilege. Not his fault though. Those horrible white people who adopted him are to blame. They took away his victimhood blanky.

2 Likes

Someone did something and blamed it on him.

They must imagine a world beyond police and prison. Notice crime wasn’t added?

The cops are there to protect the wealthy and are an armed wing of the capitalist state. Sounds like a bunch of lazy broke bums to me.

I think it’s the self loathing culture taking root in generation Z.