How Do You Think Corona Is Going To "End"

The peak is when it first hits prior to herd immunity and testing for long term outlook/knowledge etc. :wink:

Finally!

For me the trigger point for exit this stage is the ability to test/track/isolate on a scale needed to deal with flare ups without more excessive crackdowns.

That’s very vague. This stage?

Effective therapies to cut short/eliminate hospital stays would also be useful.

Yes they would. Like what?

Precisely.

We have thousands of year of evolution that have destroyed virus over time because we built up certain antibodies to fight it.

So the peak is a generation?

Is protecting the healthcare system counterproductive to our agreed upon strategy of protect the healthcare system (which nobody has proven is value added for this virus)?

When it “flares up” in New York City again, what less excessive crackdowns are we going to use?

Because it will overwhelm the medical system. And yes that’s real concern ATM.

Turn around and preach!

1 Like

I disagree. The virus isn’t destroyed.

Which vaccines can help.

Why? Why even admit them.

Evolution…

SARS-CoV-2 mutates 10x more slowly than flu. Herd immunity will certainly be a factor.

@PurpnGold

Play somewhere else.

Does it? That is an assumption based on practically no data.

When?

No…we should be hitting it soon. But it will drag on for years. It just won’t overwhelm the medical needs.

After that it’s up to evolution and vaccines IMO. Again not medical expert. Just thinking out loud here.

I believe there are thousands if not millions of virus that came and went over period that man walked this earth. Man earn our right to live here.

We hit the peak every flu season for flu.

Why admit them? If we don’t admit them, the system won’t be overloaded at all. Won’t that speed up herd immunity?

I will leave that to medical experts.

1 Like

Because more people we can get healthy after infection the more we as a species start building up tolerance.

Practically no data? We have almost 1,000,000 cases and thousands of samples are being sequenced and analyzed. We have a great deal of data and more every day.