How do we know that the 2020 election was rigged? Because that is what Democrats bragged about

How do we know that the 2020 US election was rigged?

A starting point was the Democrat mantra that Trump is another Hitler and an existential threat to the nation. If they really believed that, then wouldn’t they be morally bound to “save” (= rig) the election to remove Hitler from office?

We also know because Democrats and their allies publicly bragged about their plots and preparations before the election. Voter fraud, secession of states, military intervention, and riots were all openly discussed.

They then bragged about their successful rigging/saving after the election.

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears.
The Secret Bipartisan Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election | TIME

Most of the rigging was done under color of law. Domination of the media, censorship of the news and social media, and blatantly partisan support of the Department of Justice were big factors.

We are already seeing similar patterns. The long list of Trump indictments on political charges shows that Democrats are prepared to destroy any remnants of credibility of the justice system if they can twist it to their political advantage. Nancy Pelosi is now repeating the mantra that Trump is an existential threat to America.

Are Democrats telling us they are prepared to do “whatever it takes” to “save” the 2024 election like they did in 2020?

4 Likes

Getting more Americans to the polls. Making it easier to vote. Such horrors.

2 Likes

Getting the CIA to orchestrate a gag order that falsely claimed that the Biden laptop was Russian disinformation is a clear case of rigging in my opinion.

17% of Biden voters would have changed their vote if they had been given the full story about the Biden corruption. That would have been more than enough to change the election results.

The flood of unsolicited mail-in ballots with little to no signature verification meant that neither side would have believed the results if they went “the wrong way”. Democrats were openly preparing for another 1861 scenario involving secession of states over a disputed election.

1 Like

Oh man. This is just sad.

5 Likes

Yes, I agree. Bragging about destroying election credibility is very sad.

Does planning for secession of states constitute seditious conspiracy?

2 Likes

I came to this thread expecting something new, but it’s just the same tired old arguments. Did you think starting a new thread would freshen them up somehow?

1 Like

Trump was recently indicted for allegedly lying to influence the outcome of the 2020 election.

Should the 50+ former intel officials and the “journalist” who pushed the bogus story about the Biden laptop face similar charges?

3 Likes

Did they break the law? Then yes.

What’s on the laptop that’s so damaging to Biden?

1 Like

no he was not he was charged for things that happened AFTER the election occurred. at least read the indictment before posting stupid things like that

3 Likes

January 6th committee destroyed all their evidence apparently! Now we know why McCarthy wasn’t allowed to pick anyone the fix was in.

1 Like

The laptop includes emails showing business relations with foreign entities and payoffs to the “Big Guy”. Further investigations confirm that the Big Guy is Joe Biden.

The laptop story was a blatant lie. The letter never used the term “Russian disinfo”, but that appears in the headline. Buried in the letter is a disclaimer "we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement ". But that is never mentioned in the news story, and none of the signers did anything to correct the omission.

The whole story was a giant lie of omission. The lie was used to prevent news coverage of the related Biden corruption issues.

So the laptop has proof that Joe Biden took illegal bribes?

1 Like

The laptop was evidence that Joe Biden took bribes, failed to report income on tax returns, and was acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

The laptop, by itself is not proof, but since then multiple witnesses, documents/computer records have confirmed key evidence from the laptop.

If we had a functioning news media, they would have been fighting to get more information to confirm or debunk the story. Instead the obvious CIA involvement meant they ignored the story except to repeat the lie about Russian disinformation.

If they got away with killing a president, what could they do to a corporate news organization?

If the laptop has evidence of criminal behavior, why put the blame on the liberal media? What about conservative media? Why didn’t the Trump justice department investigate and prosecute? And for the record, if Biden did take illegal bribes as VP, I hope he dies in jail.

2 Likes

The permanent state in Washington is not under the control of the president. That includes the DOJ, FBI, CIA, State Department, etc. That should be obvious by now. Why do you think that the CIA and FBI are still withholding files related to the Kennedy assassination?

Conservative media did cover the laptop story, but mainstream news either buried the story or claimed it was Russian disinformation.

Trump said he would drain the swamp. Maybe it’s time for Republicans to support someone who can get the job done since Trump apparently got rolled by the deep state and a frail elderly man campaigning from his basement.

1 Like

That “bulk mail” of ballots and taking days, weeks in some states to count the votes. I mean really who can take the 2020 election seriously? I live in one of the states that had signature issues that I personally encountered so I don’t trust that Biden won my state at all based on my voting experience. We had a D governor at the time that we don’t anymore and the current R governor better do something about the mail ballots and counting procedures.

Personally I plan to vote for Kennedy in the primaries.

The biggest threat to this nation is the corrupt permanent state that no longer answers to the elected government. A Kennedy-Trump match up would assure that they are going to lose.

I don’t believe that. No president will really dismantle the power of government, they’ll try to harness it. And RFF has no chance of being nominated.

1 Like

A friend of mine tried to post this NY Times video on Facebook soon after the election. Facebook dsiabled the link.

Democrats were fine with showing how vulnerable election systems were in 2018, but ironically they were censoring their own videos after the 2020 election.

1 Like