How covid-19 is really effecting the election of 2020

biden’s rallies are every night in cities like portland, seattle, chicago… but they are no longer televised on the msm

2 Likes

If Trump is able to pull this off (not a landslide, just a victory), he deserves to be President for life. Of the world.

Admittedly I’m not overly familiar with Florida’s track record. I just assumed it was deep red.

A Republican hasn’t won the presidency without also winning Florida in almost 100 years.

I wouldn’t go that far.

But he should get another term after if he wants it.

It’s only fair.

Obama won it twice. The thing to keep in mind is that the Florida GOP is a well oiled machine and the Florida Dems could ■■■■ up a cup of coffee. That’s why I’ve been saying I’ll believe Biden is up when he’s plus-ten in Florida.

3 Likes

Not at all, it’s very swing. Remember 20 years ago with the hanging chads fiasco ?

Trump could get caught in a hot tub with rabid howler monkeys and Vladimir Putin, snorting coke with the former and selling state secrets to the latter, and the Democrats would find a way to lose. I still maintain I’ll believe Trump has been sent back to the land of trash TV and childish tweets only after I see Biden officially sworn in this coming January.

1 Like

and yet when asked what he would do differently all creepy joe could come up with was all the things Trump has already done.

Well that is not really true.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1287764429703188482

1 Like

I’m not interested in Ron Klain and your disinformation is as useless as his opinion.

Biden was asked point blank what he would have done differently, he listed 6 or 7 things, all of them were already being done or had been done. If you think Trump handled this badly, Biden would have been armegeddon on steroids. Given the fact that the WHO and CDC were both downplaying it, both saying we did not need travel restrictions, I can say with assurance, Biden would have done NOTHING at all until at least the middle of May.

3 Likes

Day after Trump restricted traffic from China, Biden says how we can’t fight this with xenophobia and hysteria. So he would have taken all of this more seriously, while he characterized Trump’s early concerns as hysteria? Not likely.

Oh, oh…matches for sale…get your matches here…matches…hair matches for sale…matches… :sunglasses:

Keep eating…what they’re feeding…then regurgibleeting…tomorrow repeating…amirite? :sunglasses:

Bookmarked.

1 Like

Bookmarked.

Highly ironic coming from someone using canadafreepress.com and pjmedia.com as sources.

Baaa…baaaa…baaaaaaa

2 Likes

Bookmarked.

(not really bookmarked)

this is from last October.

Edit - also, it says if the economy remains strong:

1 Like

Those are not his biggest strengths, but I very much encourage you to believe that.