How come biden/obama and the vaccinated liberal establish are wearing masks?

Sure there is. Choosing not to believe is one thing. Obviously, one size does not fit all, but the current medical guidance is that it is safe for most pregnant women.

You’re STILL trying to refute me and not the post.

I understand why. And it’s boring.

Folks in those states are dying because of gubernatorial policy of banning localities from having their own guidelines but not a peep about that, of course.

No, there isn’t. No person with cognitive ability above average would make that claim.

There’s nothing to refute.

Lol. The ole “ur wrong, and ur stoopid if you dont get why” bit. A classic!!

Instead of proving evidence to the contrary…an actual refutation… the fallback is “nuh uh.” Does that EVER get boring?

No kidding, because what I’ve said about the Covid vax/pregnancies is true. The current guidance is that it’s safe for most pregnant women. If you have anything to offer besides “nuh uh” this would be a great time to offer it.

9 months.

Cryptic vaguespeak is cool.

Johnny Hopkins disagrees with you.

Now drop the line so we can all go about our days!

Thank you.

Thank you again.

I understand.

Why did you delete your link? I was reading it.

Whoops, was trying to edit and hit delete. And of course, that’s not the only source.

Thank you. 9 months. 200k (they claim).

Look at the reasons they listed. Think.

Cryptic vaguespeak isn’t brevity.

We could also ask Mayo if you want. Or any number of other legit medical sources/boards/associations/etc.

They basically all say the same thing. As you incorrectly surmised earlier, these are not assumptions on my part.

Of course they do.

They are assumptions on their part. You’re just parroting.

If you look at the FDA and CDC talking points they claim it’s safe because it hasn’t caused miscarriage. Oh, well all good then I guess.

1 Like

Are the Mayo clinic and Johns Hopkins and Baptist Health and literally every source saying that it’s safe during pregnancy all in on the conspiracy?

Who the hell am we supposed to trust here?? Mayo/Baptist/UMass/etc, or some anonymous internet posters whose strongest counterarguments amount to “nuh uh.”

School teacher, or used to be, as I recall.