How come biden/obama and the vaccinated liberal establish are wearing masks?

School teacher, or used to be, as I recall.

Kvetch that since Im not a doctor, I cant speak on the topic, and you sit here questioning Johns Hopkins ans Mayo.

Amazing.

If you had a SINGLE piece thing to offer this conversation other than “nuh uh” or “ur not a doctor” we would have seen it by now.

Your feeeeewings that Hopkins and Mayo and everyone else is wrong is neither thought-provoking nor interesting.

They aren’t saying “it’s safe”.

I read your link. I saw what I expected to see. You lack critical thinking skills and objectivity. I wonder why.

From my Hopkins link earlier.

“Over 200,000 pregnant women have received an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna), without any safety concerns”

Here are a few more, ranging from early vax to now.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2104983

As usual. Attack poster, provide no evidence, rinse, repeat. We already went over this.

Yes. I noted the number. It was the #3 assumption.

9 months. Maximum.

From your Harvard link:

The CDC continues to follow people vaccinated during different trimesters of pregnancy to better understand effects on pregnancy and babies.

9 months.

Now consider this; they won’t give it children under 12, but you claim it’s safe for a developing baby in the womb.

1 Like

Yet expectant mothers to the tune of hundreds of thousands have received the vaccine. Are you expecting these babies to be born with 5 testicles or something?

I don’t know what things used to be like in the early 1900s, but in the year 2021 we have this pretty amazing neonatal technology that lets doctors monitor the safety and health of an unborn infant.

Are you really trying to convince me that out of the hundreds of thousands of pregnant women who have been vaccinated against covid, every single one of their neonatal doctors is in on a conspiracy?

You are talking as if mrna vaccinations or vaccinations in general are some new medical technology that was just invented in December 2020.

Terry McCauliffe apparently doesn’t think it’s necessary to follow mask rules. He’s a democrat, he doesn’t need to follow rules for the peons.

2 Likes

Glad we could agree.

These are words on a message board.

I didn’t say anything about a conspiracy. You should slow down and actually read your links.

1 Like

For you to be correct on whatever point it is you’re trying to make, every single neonatal doctor that has examined a pregnant woman who has taken the covid vaccine is in would have to be hiding that the unborn are not developing properly. The year is 2021. They would know by now if something was out of the ordinary. We have the technology. We don’t have to wait or guess.

9 months. Actually it’s less, I’m being charitable. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s a consensus. Right now based on hope.

It’s not a horrible assumption, it is an assumption.

1 Like

And this is how misinformation is spread and vaxx hesitancy is achieved. Congrats on being part of the problem!

Dr. Sneaky knows what Dr. Hopkins and Dr. Mayo dont. Youve cracked the code!! Maybe you should go tell them about their lack of critical thinking skills :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Try, just for once, refuting the post and not the poster.

1 Like

I know what they know because I read what they said.

1 Like

Clearly not.

It’s safe for pregnant women.

More research is needed, but so far there’s nothing that indicates it’s not safe.

Talk to your doctor.

Thats what they said.

Playing asinine word games doesn’t change this, and simply contributes to the spread of vaxx misinformation.

Check your premise.

1 Like