How can someone not know what a garbage disposal is?

Why does it bother you that I choose to respond to your posts?

Not sure which is worse. This, or her magic vegetables coming from the dirt last week.

Like I said. She’s an idiot.

1 Like

who said it bothers me?

You appear to have an issue with it - why else would you complain?

haha. i wanted to mention that but, you know… “obsessed!”

1 Like

where did i complain?

I don’t mind the appearance or label of being called obsessed. Coming from Russian collusion gimps it means nothing to me at all.

2 Likes

I’m not interested in playing this game anymore.

me neither it’s become a robotically programmed response for sure.

that wasnt a complaint. it was a question

if you dont want to play the game, then dont start it

I didn’t.

But I ended it.

dont make the topic about some posters emotions. thats the game you started

back to everyone’s favorite rolling stone covergirl idiot AOC…

2 Likes

Change the “she’s” / “her” to “he’s” / “his” and you’d be describing Trump.

Good one.

Really! :open_mouth: Would those be the homeless living in tents?

1 Like

Just saw that video. It’s adorable that she is excited that her garden is coming together. You guys are crazy.

Now, forgetting about AOC and focusing solely on the topic of garbage disposals.

Garbage disposals are present in about 50% of United States households. I would imagine that the usage is likely skewed towards rural, small town and suburban households, which would explain the ignorance of city dwellers.

However, use of these units should be encouraged by residents of ALL households, whether inner city or the backwoods. Every organic item that goes down a garbage disposal is one less piece of waste going to a landfill. Increased bio-matter going to sewage plants is beneficial to the overall sewage treatment process and with the proper management and equipment, is more environmentally friendly.

It is probably more beneficial as well those those of us, such as myself, who use septic tanks.

Perhaps cities leaders should take the initiative and put out the word about garbage disposals. Require them for new construction. Encourage owners to install them where they do not exist. And encourage tenants to use them properly. A mail out flyer from municipalities could make suggests as to how to properly go about using the disposer.

1 Like

Guys! Guys!.. did you see that Twitter shamed AOC’s trash panda of a boyfriend into getting a haircut?

I mean… if this doesn’t show how unfit for office she is… nothing will.

1 Like

That explains why New York garbage stinks so much more than in most other cities. Rotting food is mixed in with the non-organic waste.

2 Likes

Which non-organic waste?