How can someone not know what a garbage disposal is?

My nephews (who are the same age as OAC) have never seen one and didn’t know what the hell they were until trump numbnuts supporters started with their faux outrage.

You don’t see it, do you?

No one is upset by her lack of knowledge of old technology - technology that was banned in the city she lived in her entire life 15 years before she was born.

1 Like

That’s where she lived, right? Kind of like “heating oil” being completely unknown to me as a Californian. It’s regional…

wonder what she’d tweet out if she saw an electric can opener

2 Likes

You ever seen or used Windows 3.1?

Until I moved into the apartment I live in now, I was never aware of the old building/central air problem that only heat or AC was available at any given time.

My building just switched the system to AC yesterday.

of course no one is upset. shes a starling democrat with a big arrogant mouth who goes on talk shows all time and calls everyone a racist

This thread wasn’t about AOC in particular, that’s why I didn’t name her in my quotes. I was just having trouble understanding how someone wouldn’t know what a garbage disposal was. and it has been answered how that is possible. Like I said. I’ve lived in one apartment that didn’t have a disposal – and I didn’t know there were not popular and used in NYC.

1 Like

I’m trying to explain why no one else shares the emotions this is causing in you.

It’s not an issue. It’s just funny! :slightly_smiling_face:

yes

but if i didnt i’d tweet “omg what is this strange computer program that uses a windows platform created by microsoft?”

Riiight. :rofl:

and i’m trying to explain why it’s acceptable for a democrat to be an adult idiot

1 Like

Yeah, you would probably tweet something about how it’s AOC’s fault, because that is your life now.

This is my point.

Everyone else in this thread - even those on your “side” - think this is a funny nothing.

But for whatever reason, it appears to fill you with rage - as everything else about AOC does.

1 Like

thanks for telling me about my life

pointing out idiocy is not “rage”

but, if you dare, try to address to topic and not the poster

I am addressing your posts.

They seethe with rage. It is clear to anyone reading them.

3 Likes

i love how pointing out how stupid AOC is triggers the left to attack me personally

talk about a pattern

4 Likes

why are my posts such a concern of yours?