How big of a deal is attendance at places of worship in restarting the economy?

He has been married once and never divorced. The article you put up talks about the divorce of his brother.

Yes, I know about the change in his Pro-life stance. Mitt Romney has been quite open about having an “experience” in a lab that changed his mind. Changing your mind does not equal hypocrisy.

If you would read the article you posted you would understand that religion gets brought in when he took an oath to God and as a man of God he had to choose between standing by his oath or standing by his party, which he felt would cause him to violate his oath to God.

You still haven’t connected any dots, just erroneously defined hypocrisy as standing by your word, even when it comes at personal cost.

Thank Leroy for the response. I did correct my previous post on divorcing is not a Mitt thing.

To connect the dots I have found another thing where someone is calling him a hypocrite.

It has to do with Mitt’s political ambitions of becoming Trump’s new Secretary of State despite displaying outrage for some of POTUS’s past sins; namely adultery.

I look forward to hearing your response…

1 Like

It’s highly hypocritical.

Clearly Mitt had an ax to grind during Trump impeachment. Envy and his own failures politically speaking probably weighed heavily on his mind at the time.

To this I’ll add that I saw a man who wanted the nation’s attention.

I always welcome a change in anyone who sees the pro-life light.

Montana will be passing the plate’s starting this Sunday, April 26th:

http://governor.mt.gov/Pressroom/governor-bullock-announces-plan-to-begin-phased-reopening-of-montana

1 Like

That can be done safely with masks and gloves, shouldn’t be an issue.

Self-serve communion per this article.

1 Like