How bad are things getting in New York?

Why leftist? Which politician is allowed to live like it’s spring break all the time while their constituencies deteriorate to ■■■■■

their case for defense is always “it was once worse than this why didnt you care then?”

…and now they’re stabbing, robbing and murdering the homeless that their policies created.

2 Likes

read through the thread

while blaming white supremacy

what a world right?

I have.

It’s the same theme as from all other threads on violence

You don’t even have to tell me which borough you live in. Thanks for the advice, we will take it under advisement.

Oh and crime is spiking here and its worse than it was pre pandemic. It’s not worse than it was ten years ago but nobody will tell you that because it’s easier to talk about “how bad its getting “ by people who spent even live here.

2 Likes

do i have to live there to voice my opinions and concerns?

Hmm? Of course not. I even said thank you for the advice, we will take it under advisement.

You do however have to live here to let people who live here know about how bad it is getting.

1 Like

well someone has to care

it’s evidently not the residents

This systemic racism thingy that’s been the narrative of the left for some time now has done a lot of damage to our country. So many truly eat and regurgibleat this nonsense that’s being fed by the left and it creates and spreads hate that should never be. It’s another example of the emperor’s new clothes. Those that see it are being duped.

2 Likes

They certainly do. Bail reform was a piss poor way of going about …. Bail reform

There is no such thing as institutional racism in this country. Systemic? Also no unless specifically implemented.

Stop and frisk was specifically found to be systematically targeting people of races other than white

2 Likes

so true

it deflects away from their constant failures

that’s why the brain addled left thinks it’s the biggest threat in the country

it’s knee buckling idiocy. i mean i get why they say it they have to lie. but that people believe them…

not as bad as re-electing leftists over and over and over…

keep doing that. maybe all of a sudden it’ll change things for the better

It worked for 25 years… Bloomberg the leftist was mayor for 12 of them

incorrect

How so?

hey not bad. things didnt deteriorate right away. good standard.

maybe he waited too long before turning his back on the popo

with statistics. :man_shrugging:

Who did? Bloomberg?

Crime was at record lows when he left office. Like historical lows.