Houston police chief: It's time to ask 'God’s forgiveness for our inaction' on gun violence

“This isn’t a time for prayers, and study and inaction, it’s a time for prayers, action and the asking of God’s forgiveness for our inaction (especially the elected officials that ran to the cameras today, acted in a solemn manner, called for prayers, and will once again do absolutely nothing)”

I’d say millions of parents feel the same way. We adults can’t protect our children IN SCHOOL. I bet parents all over the country, just like me, spend much more time teaching our kids how to survive inside the walls of schools that we ever thought we would have to.

If God really wanted less gun violence, He would make them not fire or turn them into bananas just before they were used to kill somebody.

1 Like

Irony Award.

Acevedo is from California.

Mmmmmmmm

[/quote]

10c

2 Likes

Yeeep no violence ever happened in scholls til recently…

Irony.

And 10 characters.

Prayer Isn’t prayer unless it’s Public? Come now

If the taxpayer funded educators ain’t allowed to lead prayer (and specifically, Christian prayer) while in the course of carrying out their official duties then the Almighty Creator of the Universe is impotent and nation will face more mass shootings.

1 Like

It’s Houston, what did you expect?

Sure He is, don’t be silly.

show evidence

Time for the school to reflect on how they support their student body. They were saying the guy was bullied by kids and teachers both. Guess he go pushed too far, sad story all the way around from what they are saying so far.

Is that what I said?

You posted a picture regarding god in school. School prayer, god in the pledge of allegiance etc. That’s what pic is about. If you were using it to imply something else then my response was incorrect.

I wonder who has more followers: the nra or Christianity.

It’s obvious, one doesn’t need me to demonstrate it.

It’s not obvious.
You can’t demonstrate it.

Hey… wait a minute… you don’t even believe in God. So what a dummy I am for asking you. Sorry buddy.

Fail. Try again.

No you don’t.