House votes to condemn Trump...only 60 votes against the resolution

These investigations are Driving the Democrats coup.

Wouldn’t it be better to support Trump then those sick Russian collusion liars?

All it takes is one round of golf with fat donald and he will fall in line again.

Absolutely! Donald is deserving of our unquestioned loyalty and support because he works tirelessly for America, even at the expense of his own fortune and health!

Thankfully he’ll bring everyone into line when he unleashes the Greatest Trial Since Nuremburg and brings down the DEMOCRAT party and their evil traitorous media! Not much longer now until 2020, our Chosen One’s Year of Jubilee and the Great Reckoning for the Obama-Clinton fake Russian Collusion Traitor Criminal Cabal!

What is he some kind of fanboy?

Stock up on popcorn.

Of course, the thread author only posted what the breaking news was. There was no transcript of the resolution available when he posted the original post. So going buy the news article linked…there was nothing to indicate that there was not a resolution condemning it…and the original author even admitted that @Bill.in.PA was correct about that. So now you know the rest of the story

Stay Fresh!

1. Misrepresentation 1 by the media that said this was a condemnation of the action by Trump
  2. Misrepresentation 2 was to restate the media misrepresentation of the condemnation of the action by Trump as a condemnation of the person Trump.

Even the media representation was not that there was a condemnation of Trump.

I will take that into consideration when I write my next OP. It was not my intent to misrepresent anything. I was going on what the breaking news was, and what the article stated. True it never stated that the resolution was a condemnation, but the article sure was condemning in it’s reporting of what actually happened and what was said.

So forgive me if I went with the headlines of what in my opinion looked to be a condemning article about the House condemning the president’s actions…because it wasn’t a love story either was it.

Donald agrees with me.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1185534210196627456