House Republicans release articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas

Oh my, I hear there’s criminal aliens being chewed up by razor wire? :rofl:

7 Likes

I wonder if those same 8 Rs will once again betray their country?

It currently only takes 3 Rs to derail any impeachment. Assuming no Ds vote for it.

Depends on which direction the wind is farting in. :man_shrugging:

Never pass the Senate muster. IF Mayorkas could be squeezed best thing that happens is he starts naming names.
And even at that, Mayorkas, the worthless piece of ■■■■ he is will still get his pay and benefits.

2 Likes

Impeach Biden.

May as well. It’s all the rage to have useless impeachments of a President. :rofl:

2 Likes

House vote to impeach Mayorkas fails 214 to 216.

2 Likes

They know that they can’t run on impeaching Mayorkas and reject a bipartisan immigration bill in the same week.

Sure they could. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

2 Likes

So, uh, why are they impeaching this guy? Or failing to impeach him or whatever.

I genuinely don’t know.

The southern border “invasion.”

I haven’t been really following things too closely. Are we really doing the caravan in a presidential election year? That’s a midterm race to the base thing.

Hahahahha ahhahahahahha hahahahahbahaha

Hahahahahahahah bahahah habanananba

My god. The republicans in the house are so pathetic!!! Hahahahaha hahaha

3 Likes

Has MTG gone off on the Three Republicans who voted no, yet?

I can’t believe one republican changed his vote at the last second to nay. Sneaky and disingenuous.

1 Like

Four.

BTW, I think the bipartisan bill should have passed. I’m not sure why people has issue with it. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

The fourth vote was a procedural flip so the Impeachment legislation could be brought back up in the future. So really only 3 no votes.

Lmao the Republicans could not organize a piss up in a brewery.

4 Likes