House Republicans release articles of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas

It’s about time someone got peached. We used to do this all the time when libs got bored.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-republicans-release-articles-of-impeachment-against-homeland-security-secretary-mayorkas/ar-BB1hoaT5

I hear word that there are real men out there getting their iron sights zeroed in.

This horde doesn’t want to relent? Fine. Let’s make some grass grow. ■■■■ them and ■■■■ the morons blindly supporting it. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Mayorkas deserves being fired and so does his boss in the WH.

Libs are fighting tooth and toenail to keep both though.

Doesn’t say much about libs.

1 Like

Nobody involved with or supporting this invasion is a friend of the USA. Quite the opposite, huh? :thinking:

5 Likes

When you say “Let’s make some grass grow.” What exactly are you advocating?

They hate our Republic.

2 Likes

Most hostile enemies do, huh? :thinking:

2 Likes

They do. They want us to turn into Venezuela apparently.

2 Likes

Then I suppose they won’t cry when I eat their dogs. :rofl:

3 Likes

:+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

…prosecuted

2 Likes

Norway!

2 Likes

The US is presently under woke rule, so it can mean whatever you want it to mean.

2 Likes

It’s gonna mean whatever loony thing a lib needs it to mean in order to feel some more of that euphoric indignation. :wink:

2 Likes

He certainly deserves to be impeached, and I for one believe the Congress should use the impeachment power more often against admin officials. It is the only way Congress can take back the power the executive has effectively usurped.

4 Likes

It makes a lot more sense to impeach the unelected.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought so. There have been numerous cabinet officials and judges who have strayed so far away from the law resulting in misuse of power and usurpation of powers that impeachment is the proper tool.

3 Likes

It will change little.
The left media will say it is all partisan politics. They will pay little to no attention to any facts brought out. The right media will pay attention but people who read it will already be anti administration.
The Senate, dominated by Democrats, will toss it as soon as they get it.

3 Likes

1 Like

And the electorate will know who to blame for propping up the open border smorgasbord slavery policies the electorate despises.

Democrats are currently trying to pawn the border crisis off on the Republicans, claiming they are holding it up as an election issue. That may work with some of their less aware base. But they know anyone who hasn’t had their head in the sand for the last three years isn’t going to buy into it. Impeaching Mayorkas may provide them some cover under the guise of “doing something” albeit a relatively useless gesture as the underlying issue resides in the white house.

6 Likes