House now voting to condemn QAnon & conspiracy theories

Seems like this Federal officer is deep into some anti Semitism, the blood libel of Democrats in their cannibal / pedo ring drinking the blood of kids to stay young.

Wait Peter Thiel actually DOES do that.

It’s not logical to attribute to the whole class the characteristics of one member of a class.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh you are serious… well then I mean

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh Lordy.

Wow, something that liberals don’t consider racist. Maybe that’s why the Democrats feel no need to denounce it in their own ranks.

If you don’t define Jews as a race, how exactly do you characterise anti-semitism? And what makes it wrong?

“Oh Lordy” is racist? You’ve lost me.

Now you’re just flailing.about. Sad

No. The GOP is rejecting 1200 checks to americans and an airline bailout. The two things trump said he would sign.

I am. I’m trying to get people to articulate their thinking, and all I am getting is “Hahahaha”, and “O Lordy”.

You’re getting those replies due to the disingenuous nature of yours. You are acting both an authority of antisemitism in 1 post then acting as if you don’t know well established facts in the next. It’s extremely transparent and a lazy form of debating

1 Like

And by so saying you condemn yourself as disingenuous, because you are claiming that what you know is well established in one post, but are acting as if you don’t know anything of those allleged facts by not being able to articulate them in another post.

The Protocols has gone through several revisions but has always had the same theme, that Jews and Freemasons were concocting an international plot to control banking and the press to subvert Christianity.

Hitler was a big fan, as was Henry Ford who Americanized it in “The Intetnarional Jew”, America’s first AM radio star Father Coughlin didn’t actually quite endorse it but sure cribbed heavily from “Protocols”, and then up the The John Birch Society and today we see it in the SOROS!!!1! frenzies from some places.

All of a theme and all of them from Protocols. It’s made a comeback as well, with this ad from ‘16 with Clinton in league with the Jewish Fed chair, the Jewish financier, and the Jewish CEO of Goldman Sachs.

And then this year you’ve had the “Bernie Sanders Jewish Puppet Master” ads from the Trump campaign.

These aren’t any accident. They know what they’re saying.

1 Like

Who do you believe wrote the protocols? Do they indict all Jews?

These are all easily researchable and I don’t find your questions to be made in good faith.

“Protocols” is wildly anti Semetic. In many ways it’s been cleaned up but the attacks on the “liberal media” and academia are in the same vein.

“Liberal media bias” is a political strategy devised by then Nixon speech writer Pat Buchanan and Edith Efron. Nixon’s anti Semitism is well known as is Buchanan’s. During Watergate they couldn’t come right out and say “Jew controlled media” as a way to blunt Watergate reporting so they came up with “liberal media”. Two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

You asked for examples then then when provided them pretended to not understand what they meant. You are either being disingenuous or are simply uniformed about antisemitism. You can not both claim to understand the issue and be oblivious at the same time

1 Like

As transparent as glass

Define anti-semitism. Is it denigrating people merely for being Semitic? Is it denigrating a political or economic agenda of any group who just happen to be Semitic? What do you think anti-Semitic means? And how does “the Elders of Zion” narrative fit your definition?

You feel yourself being painted into a corner, so you are sidling along the wall to the exit before it’s too late. I understand.

They shouldn’t reward them with any money to rebuild sections of cities burned out by rioters (BLM< ANTIFA) while their dem leaders gave a wink and a nod and refused to stop it.

Build themselves back!

1 Like

1 Like