House now voting to condemn QAnon & conspiracy theories

“An attorney for the Staten Island man accused of killing a reputed Gambino mob boss says the 24-year-old suspect was influenced by far-right internet rhetoric and radicalized by the QAnon conspiracy theory and President Donald Trump.”

That is literally saying that the person was radicalized by President Trump to kill the Gambino mob boss. I hold the article to be too biased and too far out to be an acceptable source on anything.

Truly, an aquarian age.

Show me a picture with people holding up signs saying “Qanon lives matter” with buildings burning in the background and I will consider whether Congress had a point.

Great post. Right on the money.

Some are born in the slave pit to wallow and hide rather than take on sins to save and rescue. Those are called swamp creatures.

Maybe, but this sounds so much like some 4chan created frankenstein it’s hard not to see the connections. This sounds straight from the playback of POL on 4chan with it’s outlandish claims, remember Pizzagate that’s were it originated.

In November 2017, a small-time YouTube video creator and two moderators of the 4chan website, one of the most extreme message boards on the internet, banded together and plucked out of obscurity an anonymous and cryptic post from the many conspiracy theories that populated the website’s message board. - NBC

Their stimulus included bail-outs for Democrat-bankrupted states and cities. US taxpayers are not obliged to reward Democrat fiscal incompetence with blank cheques.

That’s an intriguing way to interpret an anti-plague, anti-crash measure. What next, should farm subsidies go to coal extraction companies?

You are still making as little sense as ever, my Sinophile respondent.

Do you think…because ‘tzu’ [tse]…love China…?

No, I think because of your posts you love China.

Show it, homer, or dance away with your tail tucked like a ninny, eh?

What particular Q posts do you consider anti-Semitic?

Just give it time they will vote for some type of useless virtue signaling anti-lynching bill ‘oh wait‘ :thinking:

I see you are unfamiliar with the long history surrounding blood libel

References to the Elders of Zion and to a “Zionist-occupied government” are common on QAnon forums.

1 Like

What is particularly racist about the idea of “the Elders of Zion and a Zionist-occupied government”?

All of them.

Anti-semitism is not a racism.

Call me biased, but when a QAnon nut massacred a bunch of elderly Jews in a synagogue in my own city because of his QAnon beliefs, I said, “Gee, maybe these guys aren’t just harmless internet trolls.”

2 Likes

Well, that’s just a ridiculous answer.