Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus

The days of coming together during a crisis looks they are long gone, I wonder if other countries in the first world are using the virus as a political tool. Any of us could get it at anytime, and more than likely eventually will. Anyone keeping up with the vaccine news would see quiet a few of the companies in the forefront of the vaccine race are either failing or pushing their dates back.

Has anyone contemplated their might not be a cure for this disease? There wasn’t one for Sars or Mars which are closely related to Covid-19. The virus is bad news for people with pre-existing conditions or elderly which both the Trump and Biden are not exactly young bloods.

I’m sure Saturday’s super spreader event in Wisconsin will go off without out hitch right? Trump’s gotta stroke his ego no matter what. Hope Hicks being positive is obviously FAKE NEWS!

you have to admit it would certainly be poetic for someone who has been as belligerently negligent about the most basic of precautions and encourages that negligent behavior.

The karma bus ALWAYS goes…thump…thump.

There aren’t cures for a virus, there can be treatments. There’s no guarantee for a vaccine in any virus. HIV, SARS, MERS are trans soecies viruses and there’s no vaccine for those .

I have heard multiple infectious disease doctors say that until a vaccine is totally tested all bets are off.

Let them flail away.

The Totally criminal democrat party will, never recover.

And that has been part of the problem. I don’t know if Trump has ever got the message that what he says and does has a lot of impact with a bunch of folks. Or if he just doesn’t care.

The Fall of the House of Usher?

Poe-etic.

1 Like

This is a slick way to get Trump out of the next debate :rofl:

A doctor was just on MSNBC who said that a recent test showed that one infected person on a bus at full capacity could infect 40% of the other passengers. And he said that while a aircraft has slightly better air flow, you could expect a fairly high percentage of infections.

So which demonic Democrat do you think took SOROS money to purposely infect Hope Hicks? I bet it was that globalist Schumer.

1 Like

It’s funny that I am not hearing anything about the VP and if he had any contact with any staff who were around Hicks.

Pelosi has more to gain.

But she’s just a baby killer not a Globalist.

1 Like

Grasshopper can be taught.

It is being reported that a Reporter who was on AF1 to cover the rally has been asked by the Biden campaign not to go with the VP to his event tomorrow.

Of course he’s positive.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1311892684513050624?s=21

Wow…