Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus

I wonder if trump will cancel his rally this coming Saturday in Wisconsin.

"Hicks was seen on Tuesday riding maskless in a staff van with White House senior adviser Stephen Miller, campaign adviser Jason Miller and others.

When they returned to Washington on Tuesday, Stephen Miller and Hicks were seen sharing an umbrella as they exited Air Force One."

Mod Note

We don’t start threads with tweets from unknown people. Find a link and put it in the OP please.

Here is the article that the tweet in the OP links to

1 Like

That will do, @Apocalypto put that in your OP please.

Done.

1 Like

Best wishes. She’s young. Her chances are good.

“good?”

lol

is she even sick?

rush back to the AP to see

Thank you

Chances for her are good. I wonder what the chances are she spread it around White House staff? Guess we’ll find out in a bit.

1 Like

I really hope Stephen Miller doesn’t get COVID.

1 Like

But what about the elderly, frail man she works for?

CDC guidelines are that if you have been in close contact with a person who tests positive then you should quarantine for two weeks. I doubt that he will do it. It would mean that he would have to cancel his two rally’s on Saturday. And what will he do if his test comes back positive?

Knowing him, he’ll probably just yell “FAKE NEWS!!! THAT TEST WAS RIGGED!!!”

False positive is not unusual.

Ask OH Gov DeWine.

In any case she will be fine.

Yeah, but the question is how many other people in the administration did she infect?

Doesn’t the WH have rapid result tests?

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1311857199073898496?s=21

5% or lower using stats and not hand waving.

I’m very very concerned.

It’s always about him and no one else. :man_facepalming:t2:

“Trump, when asked about Hope Hicks’ coronavirus, blamed members of military and law enforcement for approaching White House staff. “They want to hug you and they want to kiss you because we really have done a good job for them. You get close and things happen.”