Honest Brokers- Hamas

The second group of hostages to be released by Hamas was delayed Saturday in part over a dispute regarding the amount of aid entering Gaza, according to Israel and US officials.

There are good people on both sides…

Oh, and for you Brandonites who tried to claim Brandon is “freeing hostages” -

NO!

No Americans to be freed: American citizens are not expected to be part of the second wave of hostages released Saturday, a US official said. But the White House remains “hopeful” three American citizens will be part of the negotiated hostage release in the coming days. The US hostages include two women and 4-year-old Abigail Edan.

Same link above.

“Hopeful”

2 Likes

Yes, hopeful.

I’m happy for other hostages being released.

3 Likes

5 Likes

too bad we dont have the leadership to get more released.

but wattaya gonna do

1 Like

Know how we all know now that they’re white? :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like Hamas has broken ceasefire and won’t be releasing anymore hostage.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!

tenor

5 Likes

“After a delay in implementing the release of prisoners from both sides, the obstacles were overcome through Qatari-Egyptian communications with both sides, and tonight 39 Palestinian civilians will be released in exchange for the release of 13 Israeli detainees from Gaza in addition to 7 foreigners outside the framework of the agreement,” the Qatari spokesperson, Majed Al-Ansari, said.“

Maybe. Quote is from the latest update in the article.

1 Like

So he’s “hoping” it all works out? Outstanding!

I am happy Netanyahu got some of his released, too. Brandon has done nothing.

4 Likes

Is Brandon Qatari or Egyptian?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/biden-welcomes-hostage-deal-in-calls-with-netanyahu-qatars-emir-al-thani/

Netanyahu thanked Biden “for his tireless efforts, and those of his team, to help broker this deal,” the readout says, adding that the president “assured the Prime Minister that he will continue working to secure the release of all remaining hostages.”

3 Likes

:rofl: Don’t turn off the spigot!

1 Like

Post was in regards to Hamas not releasing more hostages and memes. Not sure what Biden is doing in all of this, or the state department. Some talking I presume.

2 Likes

You must have missed it. One of your co-critprogs claimed Brandon was getting hostages released.

Brandon is at his buddy’s mansion.

As for Netanyahu, he no doubt saw what happened to Zelensky. :rofl:

1 Like

I guess it’s back on…second swap is about to take place.

3 Likes

That roughly a 2 to 1 exchange rate and that’s wacist against Palestinians. Cut it back to 20 Palestinians released and let the world be "V"irtuous. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

No Americans in last release either.

1 Like

America last.

3 Likes