Homicide in Seattle's no-cop paradise

One person was killed and a second wounded in a shooting inside Seattle’s Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP) early this morning.

Here is a local report:
Salisbury’s video also shows a police extraction team — handguns drawn and in a phalanx led by officers holding shields — attempt to enter the so-called autonomous zone to retrieve the victims, who according to Salisbury had already been transported to the hospital by private car.

The group of officers was quickly surrounded by angry and yelling protesters, who prevented them from moving forward. The team left, but not before other protesters lined up to apparently protect the officers from angry members of the crowd as they retreated.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/one-dead-one-critical-in-early-morning-shooting-at-capitol-hill-protest-zone/

Here is an interview with the local police union chief:

As reported by the Seattle Times, police have had trouble accessing the zone to investigate the shootings.

Should authorities just let the protestors kill each other off?

At what point do the police have to end the occupation?

1 Like

I see our Antifa domestic terrorists have adopted the European “no go zone” model made popular by foreign refugees.

5 Likes

Some lives matter…others not so much.
Same goes for statues.

4 Likes

all that peace and love is so wonderful…

1 Like

There’s nothing to see…just move along…

Is that the CHAZ place?

Seattle police in a post Saturday on its blotter said officers attempted to respond to a report of shots fired inside the protest zone, but the officers “were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims.”

“Officers were later informed that the victims, both males, had been transported to Harborview Medical Center by CHOP medics,” the post said.

It’s all good. Everything is under control.

Yep. Rebranded as CHOP. ■■■■ the police!

1 Like

…formerly known as… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hell, let them kill each other off. I thought they were against firearms though?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! That didn’t take long. Good, now we can invade and free the living ■■■■ out of them! :dancing_men: :partying_face: :dancing_men:

gunshot? no, he died from covid

7 Likes

Have I told you…I luv u yet today? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses:

It’s a street festival! No really.

2 Likes

Now there’s a lawsuit looking for a place to happen. Most states have a “standard of care” requirement for “medical personnel”. CHOP medics? Certifications, licenses recognized by the governing authority?
Or are they going with a “Good Samaritan” excuse?
A death while in the care of a “CHOP medic”? WHOO HOO, let the filings begin!

Supposedly a white kid stole a potato from the black only vegetable garden in Chop and was dealt with by the warlord.

But wait he was black. What went wrong?

Outside the CHOP?

No, I’ sure he was taken to a CHOP free and ethnically diverse hospital within the zone.

I would hope so.