HOME DEPOT caught going CRT Woke

But if you gave them the vax card, you would not have to test, correct?

Correct. Maybe you donā€™t like unions, I donā€™t know. But they gave everyone, not just people that didnā€™t send in their vax cards, but everyone information on where to get tested in order to provide a negative test. That was the agreement. Iā€™m not required to show anything.

Iā€™m not doing it for the extra money. Just the middle finger. I actually took a week off before providing them with negative tests. I may do it again sometime in the summer. In other words, If I donā€™t provide them with a negative test, I get a week off without pay. Iā€™m more about time off. If this is still a thing in July, Iā€™ll probably take the 4th of July week off without pay. Itā€™s not a big deal to me, and I donā€™t have to use any of my days.

My experience has been that minority staff arenā€™t doing the majority of the complaining, but woke white people.

Iā€™m from a part of the U S many regard as disreputable, and it isnā€™t minority men and women complaining about how racist people there areā€”many black peoples in particular have family in states like Georgia, North Carolina and Texas, even move there from hereā€”but liberal whites.

Having spent childhood in Arizona, it was a hygienically challenged white men who said ā€œcondolencesā€. Iā€™m sorry, youā€™ve got Jimmy Hoffaā€™s remains tangled in your long hair, and youā€™re issuing ME condolences?!

Diversity training serves to make activists feel good, really does nothing but waste time that could be used to learn to do the job more efficiently.