Hillarys comments "They All Look Alike"

So what is the basis of your comment? Are you saying that because she does not have a job, she has nothing to worry about?

We have proof of one and not the other

I am saying that you have a job to lose if you made such an inane remark and she really doesn’t. She’s just out there. She doesn’t really represent any organization other than the brand of her and her husband.

She isn’t anyone I would support to ever regain a position of power in the Democratic party and this just reinforces that.

1 Like

Hillary didn’t mean it. Trump is the racist.

who said hillary didn’t mean it?

She falls and hits her head a lot. That’s all. She means no harm.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. Hillary Clinton is the epitome of racism in America.

1 Like

Hillary acts like a plantation owners wife.

She’s just a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know…there’s a reaction that’s been bred into our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that’s just the nature of race in our society

Ok, lets discuss this.

What Hillary said was wrong and border-line racist. She should be ashamed about herself.

Now, having Sean peddle what a hasbeen, non-candidate said isn’t going to change anyone’s mind in the election. IF he wants to because he is light on material, so be it.

The discussion is over. Now what?

I don’t see what the problem is. She’s completely mocking those who actually think that. It’s a tongue in cheek jab. I mean, look at the reaction from the interview as she realizes what Hillary was doing:

“No they don’t…oh well done.”

You people don’t understand sarcasm.

1 Like

I don’t think you can take as an elderly white woman whose number one knock is being out of touch.

If Obama said, “we all look alike?” It would have been a great barb.

Sorry, but the whole context of that interaction doesn’t support the idea that she’s actually saying all blacks people look the same.

I was responding to a poster that posts troll items telling me to troll somewhere else.
Most of what I read here is trolling and entertainment. Pretty funny if you ask me.

What discussion? Everyone has made up there mind. I don’t really care what Hillary said. I don’t care what Trump says. The my racist is better than your racist shuffle is entertaining.

There was already a thread about this. I said it was a supremely stupid and asinine thing to say. If she had a job somewhere, I would have no problem if they canned her.

in all seriousness, I think it’s ambiguous.

This is what’s wrong with America.

The dog whistles the left keep hearing is nothing but wind passing through their hollowed out heads.

4 Likes

Did you watch the video?

Theres no ambiguity in the video - it’s clearly a joke at the expense of the interviewer.