HILLARY UNHINGED: ‘They Were NEVER Going to Let Me Be President’

I hope she keeps talking. :grinning:

she knows where the bodies are buried though.

She’s done so much wrong she wont exhaust the causes of attacks on her for another 50 years.

Yep, hit the nail on the head.

Hillary/Biden

Clinton is not, nor will ever will be President.
Whats your point?

The OP didn’t write the story.

Hillary keeps putting herself front and center in the news cycle so she gets discussed, what a shock!

Except for Hillary and a very small number of her supporters. But it’s gotten so bad i think even most people who did support her in 2016 now just want her to go away.

No one likes a sore loser, and she gives new meaning to the phrase.

2 Likes

I could not agree more, on all fronts. I believe the people who are hoping she runs again are primarily Trump supporters, and they worry that she is the only candidate he could beat again.

[quote=“NebraskaFootball, post:50, topic:99”]
Except for Hillary and a very small number of her supporters. But it’s gotten so bad i think even most people who did support her in 2016 now just want her to go away.

No one likes a sore loser, and she gives new meaning to the phrase.

I could not agree more, on all fronts. I believe the people who are hoping she runs again are primarily Trump supporters, and they worry that she is the only candidate he could beat again.
[/quote]

There’s a lot of that and there are a few Democrats that want her.

I’d agree with this. Although the number of Democrats that “want” her I bet is an extremely small quantity.

1 Like