HILLARY UNHINGED: ‘They Were NEVER Going to Let Me Be President’

I enjoy watching the videos of election night. :grinning:

Guilty pleasure. :wink:

If she knew this, then why did she run, why waste everyone’s time and treasure on a doomed endeavor?

If she knew that her honor, had she any, should have had her stay out of the fray and put her effort behind a viable Democratic candidate.

It was her turn.

She was handed a Senate seat in a state she couldn’t lose. Then she was handed the Secretary of State job that she really didn’t deserve.

The DNC did everything to make her nomination possible. And finally, she got the candidate in the general she was hoping for, and took it for granted she would win because she felt entitled.

Despite all of this, “they” weren’t going to let her win.

She will NEVER take responsibility for her defeat.

2 Likes

Exactly. She had the right to be the first woman POTUS. It sure will be funny if the first female POTUS ends up being Nikki Haley. :grinning:

1 Like

Welp, I really wish she would go away.

And no one is going to read yet another book on the 2016 election and her losing.

Are you sure? I thought it was because women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

**[quote=“Joanne, post:26, topic:99, full:true”]
She was handed a Senate seat in a state she couldn’t lose. Then she was handed the Secretary of State job that she really didn’t deserve.

The DNC did everything to make her nomination possible. And finally, she got the candidate in the general she was hoping for, and took it for granted she would win because she felt entitled.

Despite all of this, “they” weren’t going to let her win.

She will NEVER take responsibility for her defeat.
[/quote]

Pretty much says it all.

Good post.

She’ll be back. She will try in 2020. She may not get off the ground, but she will try.
She’s our Harold Stassen.

Yep she’s going to try it. Her ego will not let her do otherwise.

the makers of diazepam, pantsuits, and cold chai will egg her on.

I still think she’d look great in bright orange.

Not as swell as Fat Donald. Orange is his color.

She may want to, that’s up for debate. But there is no way the DNC backs her. She is the candidate that lost to arguably the worst candidate the GOP has ever put forward. That stain will follow her forever.

That’s exactly the reason for all of her excuses for losing to Trump.
She’s trying to convince potential donors and big movers that the loss wasn’t her fault and that they should back her the next time.
She will run if there is even a hint she can get backing.

Maybe. But again, the DNC will never back her. They want her to go away just like most of the rest of America. So without their backing, it’s never going to happen.

I hope she runs again…

Trump ran and won the nomination without the backing of the RNC.

1 Like