HILLARY UNHINGED: Clinton Repeats Totally DEBUNKED ATTACK on Brett Kavanaugh

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/hillary-unhinged-clinton-repeats-totally-debunked-attack-on-brett-kavanaugh/

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeated a thoroughly debunked attack on Judge Brett Kavanaugh Wednesday, ignoring reports from both Politifact and the Washington Post that called-out the bogus claims.

The drummed-up controversy centered around Kavanaugh’s alleged use of the term “abortion-inducing drugs” while commenting on a case focused on birth control and religious liberty.

“I want to be sure we’re all clear about something that Brett Kavanaugh said in his confirmation hearings last week. He referred to birth-control pills as ‘abortion-inducing drugs.’ That set off a lot of alarm bells for me, and it should for you, too,” tweeted Clinton.

“Did Brett Kavanaugh call birth control abortion-inducing drugs? No,” writes Politifact.

“It’s very clear he’s characterizing their position, which was held by all the Catholic organizations within that set of cases,” said a Justice Department spokesperson. “But even within characterizing their position, if you look at the dissent, it’s still not a blanket description of birth control.”

Read the full story at Fox News.

Silly lib…but they love her for it.

Silly lying liberals who love lying as long as they’re the ones doing it! :roll_eyes:

It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, her horde of obsequious followers will dutifully fall into line.

She’s probably trying to appeal to Trump voters who believe whatever nonsense spews out of his Twitter account.

1 Like

Or maybe she just realizes her obsequious minions are really no different from the trumpers they decry.

That’s exactly my point.

1 Like

That there is no difference between the two groups?
Sure, I agree…just don’t tell them that, it may kill their self righteous buzz.

There is no difference in their willingness to believe lies from party leaders that reinforce their preconceived notions. There are certainly differences between the two groups, though.

1 Like

Besides what they think is right, no difference at all…same sheep, different herd.

1 Like

Sure, that’s what I’m saying.

But this part of your sentence encompasses significant and important differences.

1 Like

What qualifies as unhinged is quite a low bar.

Not really, when you consider both of them can be wrong.

OK, Connies, what this:

It looks like Democrats are twisting Kavenaugh’s words and are essentially lying about this. I strongly disagree with them about it.

Now…will you Connies call out the sociopath in White House for all of his lies?

Both can be wrong and both can be right. That doesn’t undermine the importance of the issues at hand. The problem is that to win in politics, one must always portray the other side as wrong, no matter how right they are.

Sure, Trump is a lying, self absorbed buffoon with an over inflated sense of self, questionable intellectual abilities and a complete lack of moral standing.

Does that work for you?

Yes it does.

You are always a reasonable conservative.

Will you help get him out of office in 2020 by voting for a Democrat if he is not primaried? There must be some Democrat out there you would vote for over this piece of garbage.

THAT is the problem.

I will vote for whatever candidate I find to be most acceptable, as I did last election. In full disclosure, I don’t see that candidate being a Democrat at this point…but it all but certainly won’t be Trump. I’m not willing to actively engage in what our system has rapidly devolved into over the last few decades by voting for revenge.

I hear you. The reason I asked is that a vote directly for the opposing party is stronger than a third party vote.

Edit to add:

I voted third party in the last election and I’m sorry I did as I think it effectively helped Trump.