Hillary teasing a run

Totally bogus. Clinton’s is a demonic smile, not villainous. Any God-fearing patriot can tell you that.

Villains are such lightweights.

She’s always been a jerk.

With cracks like that she throws any possible remnant of objectivity out the window and I’m not about to waste my time reading it. Same with left wing articles that start out like that. Whatever she writes I’m just going to assume is made up wishful thinking without merit.

1 Like

If it had read “Clinton said, with a kind grandmotherly smile”, would you have stopped reading? Would you have felt all objectivity had vanished?

Hillary should run just to troll the GOP.

1 Like

If she runs do you think she can win the primaries?

I sure hope not

She probably won’t but she’ll have an unlimited war chest. Never underestimate her.

Why would she have an unlimited war chest? She just lost to Donald Trump.

I’d vote for her!

I don’t know. I’m speculating. She has never had trouble raising campaign money. She knows where it is and how to get it. She raised almost $1 billion in 2016.

This is true. But I dont think she can repeat that with her track record. Losing to Obama. Losing to Trump.

We’ll just have to see. You may be right on all counts.
I enjoyed the discussion.
Trump will definitely be vulnerable in the general election. It should be your year.

1 Like

I don’t see how that could work. Republicans are not going to vote for the Democrat nominee even if it’s not Hillary. Hillary as an Independent would only draw votes from the Democrat.
I probably dislike Hillary as much as anyone. Comparing her to today’s crop of Democrats she looks better all the time.

Probably not but that’s not an uncommon phrase. Had it been about the president and said “Trump said, with a villainous grin” I most definitely would have stopped.

Teasing is the operative word and gullible cons are buying it.

OK- I understand.

She is not smart. Of course Clinton is not intelligent either.

Maybe she should run as a Republican. I bet the CEC would embrace her if she started slamming Democrats.