Hillary convicted of fraud over Trump Dossier

The FEC has fined Hillary for trying to hide the millions they spent making up the Steele dossier with help from Russia intel. It was not much of a fine, but she was convicted for the fraud she perpetrated. Considering the harm her campaign did to the country it should have been much more.

1 Like

PROGS THEN: “B…b…bbb…B… but the PEE TAPES! TRUMP IS COMPROMISED…”

PROGS NOW: “No one believed there were pee tapes or even cared”

ME: “So in the very first meeting between FBI director and the new POTUS, Comey used that time to discuss something no one cared about. Suuure! Liars.”

Convicted? Nothing if the sort.

“The memo states that on Feb. 17 of this year, the DNC and Clinton campaign signed conciliation agreements, where they did not admit wrongdoing and maintained the position that money spent on hiring Perkins Coie was meant for legal fees, but agreed not to contest the findings of probable cause in order to settle the matter.”

Nothing admitted. agreed not to contest the findings of probable cause.

Not a conviction.

Allan

That’s not how any of this works.

Clinton was not “convicted” of anything, let alone “fraud.”

Holy crap. The thread title is absolutely false. That’s “Rove Indicted” territory right there

1 Like

So a fine for the funding of a report is now “conviction of fraud???”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks - I needed a good laugh today.

Ouch.

Allan

Fever dreams?

“Rove indicted” is a 100 times better thread than “Hillary convicted” thread.

At least I have the guts to come back and admit the false thread title.

Doubt we get the same transparency from this poster.

Allan

1 Like

Some of you guys are so easy.

1 Like

So true! :rofl:

Only one of the two of us is obsessed with her doings and it is not me. I’m glad she never got her chance and has been completely insignificant ever since

Now the “Who is Hillary?” starts in the bot culture.

1 Like

Check my history. I have always despised her. Even on the old boards

Doesn’t change that this is not a conviction

Yes, did I just hear the ■■■■ crow?

I have no idea what crazy reality you’re imagining

Must be all that “Russia Collusion”

1 Like

in february the west virginia GOP was fined by the FEC. I guesss that means they were convicted of fraud

Do people who are found guilty and fined in court ‘usually’ admit that they did wrong?

Was she asked if she was guilty of the charges? LOL

1 Like

I’m having a hard time understanding what you’re trying to say - but you understand that Clinton was not “found guilty” or “fined in court,” right?