Hillary Clinton not running for president - John Podesta

No one else triggers them like Clinton.

Its all marketing on her part. Even if she does run there is no way that she would get the nomination. She blew all the political power she had built up over the years on 2016.

As long as people are talking about her she can keep her appearance fees at a premium, command more money for writing articles etc.

Good luck to her. I have no problem with anyone making money.

But it does seem that among many Trump supporters there is a greater desire for her to run than anywhere else. Stop dreaming.

And we know how much they like to be triggered and OUTRAGED.

Not sure anyone wants to be the Buffalo Bills of Politics

It really is a hobby I think.

Uh-huh. She wouldn’t have to run for president but be chosen as vp to whomever would be the front runner.

And if chosen, how long before that president somehow or other becomes incapacitated and she takes over?

:thinking:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It would be difficult to run from Gitmo.:rofl:

Collusion delusion confusion contusion. None of the charges against Hillary will land her in Gitmo.

1 Like

Awesome nerco-bump!

1 Like

Is that the warm and fussy feeling fake news is giving you?

Nah, I get that warm fuzzy feeling when I put my boxers on backwards.

Instead of relying on news I actually read the charges against her and the applicable laws, and any pertinent data relevant to the case. It takes longer than listening to some talking head, but it does help one be better informed.

That you honestly believe a long time Clinton supporter is suddenly going to actively try to get her locked up is just precious. I hope you are ready for the new chant that will come out for the next election cycle when it is realized a new boogieman is needed to keep the base’s mind off the lack of substance and policy that President Trump offers.

Should be interesting with all the trials! :rofl:too funny.

How many of you Trumpies still think Hillary is running? Inquiring minds … :slight_smile: