Hey look Michael Bloomberg coming to town

Neither. They both need to drop out

Heā€™s not a moderate. Heā€™s an extremist.

Another corrupt billionaire wants to run for Presidentā€¦why? Why are they so scared of Warren?

Hereā€™s Bloomberg with Epsteinā€™s bestie.

I donā€™t know if Warren should be your pick if your wanting to repair overseas relations. She is stridently against China and India. To even begin trade with the U.S. she wants countries to past a litmus test several of which would alienate some Europeans countries. You probably already read about this but itā€™s interesting conditions she has laid out in her ā€œEconomic Nationalismā€ plan. She is the closest to trade with Trump than the rest of the Democratic Party.

ā€œWeā€™ve let China get away with the suppression of pay and labor rights, poor environmental protections, and years of currency manipulation,ā€ Warren

I am fine with using economic cudgels to protect the interests of low wage workers abroad instead of using it to benefit the owner class.

ā€œI canā€™t breathe.ā€

Extremist?

Other than guns which of his positions do you consider extreme?

Ya I have to admit I am not totally against a lot of what is written in her trade deal although itā€™s based more on environmental regulations.

Guns is enough for me.

1 Like

So he has position that is supported by a large majority of Democrats and Independents and a small majority of Republicans and for that you call him an extremist? Why not be clear: you want him to lose the race because his victory creates the risk that the majority would have their way on the gun issue: not confiscation, but extension of background checks to cover more sales and limitations on weapons that facilitate mass shootings.

Given the public demand for action, whoā€™s the extremist here?

1 Like

Heā€™ll never get there. Biden is finished.

Big Gulp.

Damn right. Thatā€™s a totalitarian mindset and Iā€™m not kidding.

1 Like

Huevo Bueno you are.

1 Like

Weapons that facilitate mass shootings. So any weapon that can fire. Exactly.

No salt for you.

Bloomburg is pushing his anti-NRA and anti-Second Amendment credentials hard.

:no_entry:

Thatā€™s the phony version of Bloombergā€™s position that is used to inflame those who are anxious about guns, not an actual criticism of Bloombergā€™s position.

Stop and frisk on a larger scale. He wants a national registry. That isnā€™t extreme? Should I have to wear a little star on my clothing to indicate I own a firearm?

And banning large sodas and salt and anything he doesnā€™t personally like isnā€™t extreme?