Hey libs. Do you really want to know why conservatives love Trump?

HIs common sense includes:
nuke the hurricane
inject bleach into your body
buy greenland
sell puerto rico
rake leaves on national forest

I’ll pass on his common sense.

3 Likes

No. But I know what we talk about. And it’s pretty spot on. I would suggest that you ask a few conservatives yourself. Don’t let CNN tell you how we think.

so you’re giving participation tropy to trump for “attempting”. :rofl:

Please, the last 4 years have shown me there’s no real rhyme or reason to explaining why some people worship the orange man. My best opinion is that his troll-like behavior attracts other trolls. Regardless, he still lost. He’s a nobody now except to his band of followers.

3 Likes

Super fun.

1 Like

Calling me a hypocrite?

I do not defend, or support a guy who displayed obvious signs of authoritarianism.

You just said you would vote for that again.

overthink and trump are never used together.

it’s probably safe to say trump doesn’t like to think on anything.

1 Like

Nah. He uses other people’s money to pay people to do that. Well, if he pays them anyway.

1 Like

If we can’t all agree that “Nuke the Hurricane” would be a spectacular sequence in a Marvel flick, then there’s truly no hope for this great nation.

This is why you voted for Trump you don’t speak for all conservatives but cute thread :joy:

Another classic stream of consciousness

But I am curious will we get bless with more “arg Trump memes” or is that only when da libs talk about it :thinking:

So the 90% number is fake.

Nope. I’m telling you why we voted for Trump. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Not ‘fake’, just true in way liberals are too un-American to understand which is why the OP has to repeatedly use Soviet-style repetition to get it into their thick heads.

Sure. Use 85 percent or 75 percent it you choose. It’s not scientific. But now you know why we voted for Trump.

You voted for him before delivered because he delivered; makes sense.

Not the topic.
The topic is why we voted for Trump.

Simpler than all that, tor. Trumpistanis are loyalists because Trump is not coy about who to blame.

That’s why they feel in their precious feelings the feels that it’s true he is a man of his word. Because his word to them is: blame everyone but yourselves.

I’m not asking asking to make sense. I’m asking that if you want to know why someone voted for Trump. Don’t assume. Don’t ask CNN. Ask the voter.You will hear something like this.

It’s because he delivered or attempted to deliver on nearly every promise he made. Not all. But nearly all. The average conservative probably agreed with about 90 percent of what he tried to do. We’re used to about 50 or 60 percent tops. 90 percent is unheard of. We have never seen this in our lifetimes and may never see it again.

1. Trumpsters aren’t conservative
  2. Don’t care what they want.
1 Like

Thanks for sharing. But your reasoning can be said for most presidents. Has there been president that hasn’t attempt to deliver on their promise?