Hey lefties. More evidence that your people are lunatics

I thought the picture was cool…and now we have a complaint about some people not having a sense of humor? Well…I guess…in a way.

1 Like

People should look up what “tar and feathering” was. It was brutal.

2 Likes

as long as you can have fun with it, and not take it so seriously

Joe Biden off his meds??

2 Likes

Delightful…

Again, Biden would be an idiot to publish the true agenda of the radical left concerning firearms because I would bet there are quite a few democrats who still believe in the Bill of Rights

1 Like

Only in the west is racism tied to just white people. Outside the U.S. especially in asian countries people can see this is far from the truth. I blame the white progressives and not minorities for this. Anyone can be racist, as well as every race.

3 Likes

What about us Independents?

Independent voters probably love the violence happening in neighborhoods across many cities for the last 3-4 months. It’s a real draw, the PR tactics being employed by the movement to persuade people to their side.

They all threatened him with his life, threatened to kill him and his wife. No biggie?

So its a conspiracy theory?

After what happened tonight in Portland they do seem like lunatics.What has being happening in the educational institutions? are there secret classes above the regular ones?

I won’t speak for others, but I sure as hell don’t like the violence, I do want to know why the various local governments aren’t addressing the grievances of the “protesters” while at the same time mitigating the riots.
Is it because those city officials are frozen in fear, or is it because they can’t multi-task? Mark my words, you don’t get a handle on this very soon, you’re going to see vigilante’s start to increase, and that’s no good for anybody. So my advice to both sides is “get your people in line”.

You are free to impose your right to hold logically absurd beliefs on me.

" Probably"…?
I doubt it.

Why do you doubt that?

Who’s racism? Can you name anybody or any company who is oppressing anyone? I’ll wait.

Nice to see those righties the Proud Boys showing us all what true sanity looks like.

Sorry. Nice try. We don’t defend or enable our jackasses like you lefties do with yours. If violence was a football game y’all would be ahead about 96 to 3.

2 Likes

LOL. “So what?” Looks like you just don’t care. Pretty sad your analogy is a game. Most take this much more seriously it seems.