Hey lefties. More evidence that your people are lunatics

wrong tea party chief

the poster thought to drag in the actual tea party here in lame attempts to compare it to the modern idiot demon left

1 Like

yep. they did

they didnt attempt to destroy society tho

nice try bub

oh you mean those patriot that broke into a U.S port and destroyed over a million in private property?

1 Like

yes. and thanks for using the term “patriots”

taxation without representation is their cause, on the cusp of a birthing nation with ideals

what’s the cause of the ■■■■■■■■ who heckled rand paul and wife?

1 Like

It’s interesting you dropping off the rest of my post to change it’s meaning like that. I guess some are allowed.

1 Like

You are welcome to believe it never happened. BTW…I saw a cool pic: 118597591_3399994006892272_9098571621514644994_n

2 Likes

What? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

it’s much more funny when it’s viewed without some of the letters showing.

but one has to realize the leftist library has no humor section

I thought the picture was cool…and now we have a complaint about some people not having a sense of humor? Well…I guess…in a way.

1 Like

People should look up what “tar and feathering” was. It was brutal.

2 Likes

as long as you can have fun with it, and not take it so seriously

Joe Biden off his meds??

2 Likes

Delightful…

Again, Biden would be an idiot to publish the true agenda of the radical left concerning firearms because I would bet there are quite a few democrats who still believe in the Bill of Rights

1 Like

Only in the west is racism tied to just white people. Outside the U.S. especially in asian countries people can see this is far from the truth. I blame the white progressives and not minorities for this. Anyone can be racist, as well as every race.

3 Likes

What about us Independents?

Independent voters probably love the violence happening in neighborhoods across many cities for the last 3-4 months. It’s a real draw, the PR tactics being employed by the movement to persuade people to their side.

They all threatened him with his life, threatened to kill him and his wife. No biggie?

So its a conspiracy theory?

After what happened tonight in Portland they do seem like lunatics.What has being happening in the educational institutions? are there secret classes above the regular ones?