Hey Gun Banners - Let's Talk AR Platform šŸ˜‰

No legislation will stop sin. That psychosis will find a way to act with whatever is in his hands.

Our culture has been skewing more and more toward animus for the other guy for decades. And we are doing nothing to stop that.

Itā€™s only going to get worse.

The poll is not collective, it is individual.

As someone who works in the mental health fieldā€¦I am afraid you might be right in that analysis.

Maybe weā€™re all deplorable. :wink:

See your post above this one.

You know Beto actually did us a favor. Lots of dem politicians want to grab our guns but theyā€™ve always had an unspoken ā€œruleā€ it seems about acknowledging it.

Beto let the cat out of the bag!! :+1::grin:

3 Likes

See your posts above.

Emphasis mine.
Interesting.

Seriously?

Absolutely.

Yeah, kinda like the U.S. Secretary of Education who has never attended a public school making decisions on public school curriculum.

Where?

But yes, itā€™s just like that. Except she did attend a school, so thatā€™s at least something. You want credit for a FN? Done.

At the time the 2nd was written, ordinary citizens were militia members. They were well-regulated and trained on their firearms. But the firearms they had access to were the same firearms the enemy had.

The nuking of Japan in WWII demonstrates that it doesnā€™t matter whether every single citizen of a nation is willing to die in defense of their nation. The better arsenal won, and forced surrender. Iā€™m not saying the US government will nuke citizens, but they donā€™t need to. They have a lot at their disposal before it ever reaches that point.

250 years ago, the American colonists were able to fight off the British military because they formed alliances with other nations for help, and were armed more or less equally to the enemy.

I suspect Cletus from Frog Jump isnā€™t going to be able to form an alliance with France to defend his rights, and his AR just isnā€™t going to be any match for the firepower that the tyrannical US government will likely use in order to take over Frog Jump.

In 1776, that argument held merit, but like a lot of other things, many people seem to have forgotten that the year is no longer 1776, but 2019. A lot has changed.

Everybody does thatā€¦not just ā€œthemā€.

No I would rather talk about your premiseā€¦ which is that only people who have been in a gay marriage are qualified to have opinions on gay marriage. On people accused of sexual assault are qualified to have an opinion on Brett Kavanaugh and only victims of sexual assault are qualified to have an opinion on Christine Blassey-Ford.

As to 2A and slavery, you have clearly shown me how to trigger your snowflake side and I can assure I have no intention of taking advantage of your emotional weakness that way.

3 Likes

Funny because during my 30 plus years growing up and living in the UK not once was my right to free speech stifled.

By the logic of sneakys OP you have no business commenting on free speech in other countries when you have not lived there.

Post of the year!

What if your experience is between option 1 and 2?

The issue is the falsehoods used to push it.

For example, the lie about AR-15s being ā€œhigh power rifles.ā€

Itā€™s a 22 caliber round, .223 to be exact. Thereā€™s nothing ā€œhigh poweredā€ about it.

Full power rifle cartridges are at a minimum .30. Stuff like .308, 30-06, .300, etc.

1 Like

Ok, regale is with the benefits of your gun that there is no way we could know about unless we had used that gun.