Hey BLM supporters. Y'all got played

Right on! :fist:t5:

Looks like BLM is back in the news:

Anyone with half a brain should have easily been able to realize that this organization was a sham.

2 Likes

3 Likes

A true confidence man at work.

I have my doubts about “man”.

those are myths

I would have said BS.

16 months later, they are still facts, not BS, nor myths.

I understand why cons do not believe them though…

Yep dat BLM looking out for them oppressed folks!

generally, because its made up ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Don’t think much of the black nation, do you?

“facts”…more like you got " ■■■■■■ " buying that big, fake, invisible V on your forehead. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Wonder if it’s one of those “Son of the Big Guy Sniff & Stiff” shell corporations? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Ugh, please don’t mention the Blueberry. I see/hear enough from her everywhere I turn already

1 Like
3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You have to wonder if Warner Bros fronted BLM money as part of the original deal.

3 Likes

I don’t. Of course they did.

Most of these “deals” involve up front money. So far the reports of Cullors being “secretly dumped” by Warner only mention “financial details are unavailable”.
Cullors is a thief and belongs in prison. The “BLM organization” is broke and running a huge deficit.
It’s remarkable there are still fools that donate money.

2 Likes

Exactly. No amount of spending will help. How many brand new “affordable housing” projects have been built on the taxpayers’ dime, only to turn into crime-ridden ■■■■■■■■■■ How many times has the U.S. government rebuilt Haiti, only for it to go to ruin?