Hey BLM supporters. Y'all got played

Sorry but you are wrong as regards average churches.

I see what you are doing anyway. Trying to deflect away from the obvious corruption of BLM leadership.

Deflection fails.

Our preacher cannot afford a cadillac and probably wouldn’t even want one. He drives a pickup truck.

I don’t see that their standard of humbleness should be any higher than that of the members however. :thinking:

Patrisse Cullors thinks IRS 501(c)(3) laws are triggering.

Claims victim status because they failed to file tax returns.

Cullors claimed that activists’ lives are put at risk and that they endure trauma by having to disclose their charities’ finances, while also claiming the system “is being literally weaponized against us,” the Washington Examiner reported.

“This doesn’t seem safe for us, this 990 structure — this nonprofit system structure,” she said. “This is, like, deeply unsafe. This is being literally weaponized against us, against the people we work with.”

Well Bless Her Heart. :roll_eyes:

She’s just following the lib play book, when all else fails blame racism.

3 Likes

The “wokesters” aren’t known for their intellect. Hell, with this kind of cash piling up you would think they would hire some creative professional accounting services to at least stay ahead of the IRS wolves?
Or divert the money within the confines of the tax laws?
This is just a case of ignorance and greed!

2 Likes

5o0390

4 Likes

That’s it!

…and your standards are high. :+1:

Yes of course. :wink:

5o0390

1 Like

Yeah…black lives obviously matter to BLM and they’re having such a positive impact. :roll_eyes: :-1:

Here’s more recent news:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clintonworld-steps-away-from-black-lives-matter-on-eve-of-financial-disclosure/ar-AAXfk4C?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=853e38b503dd4efe8b8f7e131553b31e

From the link:

“It’s even more disturbing to see continuing turmoil in their legal filings, such as the board shifting repeatedly, the hosting of their books shifting, and especially the request for yet another six months before giving charity authorities audited financials — all this strongly suggests that the group still has not cleaned up its act but remains a plaything for Patrisse Cullors and her close friends,” Walter said.

“Black lives matter, and so do black dollars. Neither is well served if so much money isn’t being used to make all black lives better, not just a few elite persons enjoying a mansion lifestyle,” Walter added. “Charitable authorities at the federal and state level have a responsibility to get to the bottom of this.”

“Black dollars”? That’s not where that money came from.

Right on cue…thanks Big Mama…

2 Likes

Reparations using white-guilt money!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/black-lives-matter-paid-nearly-dollar4m-to-board-secretary-co-founders-brother-and-father-of-her-child/ar-AAXnzE7?li=BBnb7Kz

I was told there would be fraud. Then I read they provided their tax forms and no fraud? Shows they donated 25 million and have 42 million in assets for a total of 67 million out of the 77 million they received?

Man :joy:

And yet you remain one of the biggest proponents of this fraud group.

None so blind. :man_shrugging:

They provided their tax forms. Where is the fraud we were told would be exposed with those forms?

BTW, I’m indifferent to BLM Inc… if they went away… no skin off my back.

Now I guess that would depend on your definition of fraud? The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition describes it as;

fraud
frôd
noun
A deception practiced in order to induce another to give up possession of property or surrender a right.
A piece of trickery; a trick.
One that defrauds; a cheat.

Are you of the opinion donors gave their money for her to just give it to; The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation dished out nearly $4 million in consulting payments to its board secretary, co-founder Patrisse Cullors’ brother, and the father of Cullors’ child.

I’d conclude it very much was fraud.

2 Likes