Hey BLM supporters. Y'all got played

I do. Very much so… those Joel Osteens, etc… don’t give a penny to them and wish they would go away.

Our Rev can’t afford a new Cadillac. :grinning:

Do you think all preachers make the money of a handful of televangelists? :grin:

Since when was BLM an official movement? It’s like Anonymous. Anyone can take up the banner. How were the protesters (or rioters) scammed if their protest actions were genuine?

People in General is we. And it crosses all demographics.
Dont most people allow a level of opulence in leadership?

This issue exists in nearly all of your favorite non profits. It’s more than a handful.

I don’t think that’s true.

Jesus rode in on a burro. A true minister should/would be as humble, if they are baptized by the holy spirit

1 Like

Having money isn’t a sin. It is the love of money that is the sin.

2 Likes

Well, BLM has lost Huffpo:

https://americanwirenews.com/huffpost-blasts-blm-as-a-money-grab-with-a-catchy-hashtag-not-the-sacred-cow-it-appeared-to-be/?fbclid=IwAR0kfRhIoictQa7-sUpA3_BaErbkqfboaItIweCnzA6AtRAeYT683Lob3UE

1 Like

I know, but as a minister, you’re displaying the mindset of our Lord IMHO for those looking on who are witnessing. The joy of driving that expensive car, in this instance, should be exceeded by the message you’re sending out with the idea of bringing those in the dark, to the Light. If you have a lot of money, how even more powerful a message is it that you’re still humble. Cadillacs and preachers do not go together…again…IMHO.

From your link:

Cops ain’t stopped killing here since Mike Brown died, and what Black Lives Matter doing about it?” Seals asked. “They just collecting checks. I ain’t heard of them paying for no funerals. I ain’t heard of them starting no programs for the youth, building no center. Nothing. So we back at square one, back where we started. No justice, no nothing.”

That is inaccurate BS. The"Left" correctly states it is harder for many black people (and others) to succeed in America due to systemic racism and white privilege.

Those are facts…not opinions.

That’s ■■■■■■■■■ Not sure if you realize but we are in the year 2022. Success in life in America is largely determined by the following factors:

1. Who one’s parents are and/or how they are raised.
  2. The choices one makes in life.
  3. How hard one works.

There can be other factors as well, especially when considering those who become multimillionaires. I challenge you or anyone to prove me wrong. And don’t give me any meaningless stats on blacks and whites as a whole. Go ahead and make the argument that some poor white kid born to a single mom has a better chance to succeed than a black kid born to a married middleclass black couple.

Cool beans. Given that this is a thread about BLM, what is BLM doing about that?

Collecting checks and buying houses for a select few.

1 Like

It’s horse hockey. Bull dust

…all while ignoring the truth of the pure child abuse being propagated by the left by ignoring and addressing the problem of fatherless homes that BLM too…has ignored.

So you are saying the same things…just work harder…make the right choices…everything is fair and accessible. That sounds good, but it simply is not true.

When low-income families are able to move to neighborhoods that foster mobility, the benefits are clear: the children perform much better academically than their peers in high-poverty neighborhoods; their average annual earnings as adults increase by 31 percent; they are more likely to attend college and less likely to become single parents. There is also marked improvement in physical and mental health, particularly for adults and girls.

The same thing nearly every activist organization has tried to do. Bring the issue to the attention of the public, try to convince local, state and fed governments to implement changes that can have a positive effect.

But historically, when black people try to do that, they get a lot of push back from those in charge…and get labeled thugs, agitators and many other negative terms. This fight is not new, it has been going on for generations. Progress has been made. But there is a lot more that needs to happen.

And that is probably the issue…too many think there is no longer a problem…it is just lazy black people making the wrong choices over and over and over…